Television Amazon Prime to add commercials

Also ads aren’t too bad. I use Pluto and Tubi (which are free bc ads) and it’s whatever. But those are free services. Why the fuck I wanna PAY for ad riddled TV. It’s 2023 man fuck off lol.

They want us to pay for a service with ads.

No way!

I use it for prime. The TV is just extra crap that comes with it.
This

The free Prime shipping is the main reason I have it. The only thing I watch on Prime is Thursday night football.

People still using subscriptions is like people still using Redbox at this point. Come on people! The internet has been free for a long time. Also. collect physical media. All these subscription companies censor and ban films and it's getting harder to find the originals.

Also. collect physical media. All these subscription companies censor and ban films and it's getting harder to find the originals.

Why would anyone want physical media?

Compression and quality on digital copies are fantastic these days. I gave away all my physical media years ago and replaced a wall of disks with a few hard drives.

Why would anyone want physical media?

Compression and quality on digital copies are fantastic these days. I gave away all my physical media years ago and replaced a wall of disks with a few hard drives.
Some of us have extremely unreliable Spectrum internet service. I also don't want some gratuitous scene later edited out of digital copy, so want the bluray disc.

Some of us have extremely unreliable Spectrum internet service. I also don't want some gratuitous scene later edited out of digital copy, so want the bluray disc.

I'm not married to watching the same things over and over but the second a Blu-ray is released, it's available to download. You can have every version you want on a drive for pennies, the rips are getting smaller and smaller.

Sucks to have terrible internet in 2023, I couldn't go back to that.

What benefits does prime actually have to make it so coveted? It's only 2 euro a month th and I use it for gaming and streaming but never bothered using it for amazon.

High Speed Unlimited downloads with net provider + VPN.

Cancel everything.

Back