Television Amazon Prime to add commercials

Amazon Prime is not worth it anymore.
I canceled the membership almost a year ago. Don't miss it at all.
Fuck Bezos and his companies poor treatment of workers and the continued distribution of counterfeit products.

So is going back where pay what ever for a service that has Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime,
HBO etc. all under one account?

This was always the plan.

Yep. Rope everyone in, make them dependent, start charging. Rinse repeat. A certain part of the US government would like to follow a similar strategy but with much more malicious intent

I cancelled prime like 5 months ago. Not worth it anymore. And prime video isn’t that good. All I watch is my wife’s Hulu account or a modded fire stick to watch other crap.

Amazon Prime is not worth it anymore.
I canceled the membership almost a year ago. Don't miss it at all.
Fuck Bezos and his companies poor treatment of workers and the continued distribution of counterfeit products.
Lmao right. Legit just all Chinese shit. I had a external power charger fail after a year. Left a bad review. They said they would send me another one if I removed it. Of course I did. Guess I’m part of the problem... ‍♂️

If it's only an additional $2.99 a month all you've gotta do to pay for that is adjust your shipping times and get those no-rush shipping promotional credits for waiting a little while longer for stuff. I normally get anywhere from $2-$5 or so a month in rewards. Sometimes more.

Dude, why are we paying for cable in 20 different formats that are now showing commercials?

Let's all just go back to paying a cable subscription and all of the Blahblahblah+ crap that they have for every network can be centralized into... gee, IDK channels?

I mostly have amazon for the shipping but I am pissed that im going to pay 16.53 for a service with ads. I cancelled hbo max and netflix after their price hikes. This is probably the straw that broke the camels back might just watch the boys new season then cancel.

I mainly use prime for shopping. Won’t really affect me but it’s bullshit tv apps are charging now to be add free. I think there’s 3 that’s doing this so far:

Disney
Amazon
HBO

We’re going back to the cable days again.
Lol I agree would be funny if streaming getting so expesive than cable becomes the cheaper option again.

This is a disturbing precedent because advertisers can tell show runners what to do. so streaming will become censored and family friendly in the future like network tv and youtube.

I got me a Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and about to set sail....

pirate-bay-logo1.jpg
ThinHatefulAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif

does anyone really have prime primarily to watch shows? i fee like thats just a side perk to the free shipping.

but anyway, ive gotten about 60 months worth of free amazon prime trials, so i dont give a fuck. also, piracy is just way too easy, and i wouldnt be surprised if an adblocker/script blocker is still effective at stopping the ads.

Gotta pay for that catastrophically bad LOTR abomination somehow right?
They should have made a second season of Zero Zero Zero instead of a lot of the crap shows they made or given the expanse a bigger budget.

Back