Amanda Nunes is a MAJOR threat to Ronda Rousey

And just for the record to add to my credibilty, I predicted TJ Dillashaw would beat Renan Barao, the FIRST time around.

I also predicted Tito Ortiz would beat Schlemnko.

This is the type of track record you're dealing with here, I don't make threads like this to embaresses myself. I know what's coming.

She showed good TDD and great stand up. The day someone stops Rondas TD is the day she is in a real contest.

She is the toughest fight for Ronda in the UFC, imo. She is clearly one of the very best in the world. Even if she's not exactly number 2, she still poses the biggest threat to Ronda

Nope. Nunes vs pena (after she destroys eye) for the next shot after ronda comes back after the long break shooting the movie

Probaly holm after that

Cyborg will be rondas retirement fight in 2017

Nope. Nunes vs pena (after she destroys eye) for the next shot after ronda comes back after the long break shooting the movie

Probaly holm after that

Cyborg will be rondas retirement fight in 2017

How the hell does this post prove she ISN'T a major threat to Rousey?

pure gibberish and you're making yourslef looking extremely foolish.

better chin?

when ronda ever needed to show any resemblance of a chin?

amanda is pretty agressive. with some fight IQ she can be ronda's biggest challenge to date, i guess

and ronda trains in a shitty gym too. but yeah the money part is true

Rousey ate shots from Tate in their 2nd fight that stunned McMann in her fight with Tate. I suspect Tate does hit harder now, but Rousey did eat flush punches on more than one occasion in more than one fight and has never been down or even looked remotely hurt.

Not to mention world class Judoka get tossed on their head a LOT. They take more than their share of rapid head deceleration. If you can't take impacts, you have no shot as a world class Judoka.

Nope. Zingano was able to beat her. Granted, she dominated the first round but she couldnt go beyond that.

That right hand was money, mad power.

Daniel_Straus_vs._Pat_Curran_2.gif

I love it when fighters punish their opponent for following missed leg kicks with slow 360 spins. It doesn't happen often probably because of the timing or risk of something like a backfist but when they do capitalize it's usually a knock down.

I dont remember that happening.

I don't have a gif handy for it but it was during the extended gnp barrage in the first. She took some brutal shot undefended then the next would seem to wake her up and she'd move around more and be more aware.

Her ground game isn't good, her striking is decent, and her TDD is okay. She looked great because McMann is horrible. Spun around on a leg kick and just stood there like a fish out of water. She has pretty good movement so she might give Rousey trouble for a bit, but I don't see her doing anything once Rousey gets her hands on her.

Nunes is good, but her striking isn't as good as you think it is. JJ would KO her bad if they ever fought.

Nunes is good, but her striking isn't as good as you think it is. JJ would KO her bad if they ever fought.

damn bro i knew that island kush was good but is it really that DANK? please send it up to canada bro because I know you're flyin right now

better chin?

when ronda ever needed to show any resemblance of a chin?

When Bethe landed a couple hard shots while Ronda came after her. They didn't even stop Ronda, much less back her off. She's eaten a few shots, and shown no ill effects. You should probably watch more fights.

I could legit see it. She handled cat for one round until she gassed so if she improves her cardio then she for sure would be a threat.

But Skydome...you said Miesha TKOs Ron in the trilogy... So does this mean that Ron wins the fourth fight or she loses then fights Nunes & gets KO'd leading to Tate vs Nunes for the title? :)

Much confuse, good sir!

But Skydome...you said Miesha TKOs Ron in the trilogy... So does this mean that Ron wins the fourth fight or she loses then fights Nunes & gets KO'd leading to Tate vs Nunes for the title? :)

Much confuse, good sir!

All of the above sir

All you gotta do is BELIEVE baby

Back