Amanda Nunes is a MAJOR threat to Ronda Rousey

Skydome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
holy jesus I've never seen anything like it, this chick is legit and coming for that belt. Beautiful power, great ground game, improved cardio and legit english.

This is your worst nightmare Ronda whiteknights, the Nunes destructor is coming for that gold belt

Ok Nunes whitenight, whatever you say bro.

I can see Joe Rogan already: 'If you want to beat Ronda, you want a fighter who [describes Amanda Nunes]. That's Amanda Nunes'

Ok Nunes whitenight, whatever you say bro.

LMAO, let me guess, you had a 40 of rum tonight and came home to troll sherdog and my topic?

fact is Nunes has amazing power, improved cardio and most IMPORANTLY, the thing you CAN'T measure

The WILL TO WIN

THE WILL TO WIN

No doubt she would win the first 30 seconds of the fight.

Then...

She would certainly do better than Bethe. Then again, Betty White would've done better than Bethe; sooooo........

I 100% agree she is the best BW on the UFC roster for the ladies outside of the champ. However, I do not believe she is a threat to Ronda. Any of the clinches she was in tonight end with her tapping.

interesting, she was born in my city

No doubt she would win the first 30 seconds of the fight.

Then...

Nunes is her best in the first 30 seconds. That's all it would take.

I'm dead serious when I say this, as I've watched thousands of MMA bouts, but Amanda Nunes might have the most power I've seen out of a fighter male/female below 155bs.

Nunes is her best in the first 30 seconds. That's all it would take.

I'm dead serious when I say this, as I've watched thousands of MMA bouts, but Amanda Nunes might have the most power I've seen out of a fighter male/female below 155bs.

Lol this guy.

and oh, she was the chick that was destroying zingano but for some reason went to the ground or try to grapple with her, some shit like that, and then proceeded to lose the fight

well, if she improves her fight IQ, maybe

Pretty sure TS is an undercover Ronda fan building up a potential challenger, so when Ronda smokes her it will look like a big win over great opponent.

Let's not get crazy. Nunes put on a very good performance tonight and she showed some really nice striking technique and TDD, but that still doesn't mean she's going to beat Rousey.

I'd like to see her against another top 5 opponent or two before I start giving her a chance against the juggernaut that is Rousey.

Rousey has a better chin, better take downs, and hits a LOT harder than McMann. That and Rousey trains at a gym that is infinitely better than McMann's gym (small gym in SC), and has the money to bring in the best training partners that money can buy.

Back