Amanda Nunes is a MAJOR threat to Ronda Rousey

I've been waiting a long time for someone with decent striking and strong BJJ background to not get owned on the ground. Nunes seems like the best shot we've got at 135 right now. At the very least it might go into the championship rounds, and then Ronda will out-cardio her.

let's be real here, Nunes was beating the cat shit out of cat before Nunes gassed because of some mysterious reason. Personally I think it was sabotage by Lorenzo or legit injury.

Cat had NO answer for Nunes, period, end of discussion.

I wish TS was right cause Nunes is actually likeable. If you saw her at the post fight conference you'd agree. The reality is that she has been finished 4 times and Cat Zingano disagrees with TS.

I'd need to see more to think she's a true threat to Rousey, but she did look really good I'll give you that.

Going to be a good fight. Hopefully Nunes doesnt pull a Kat.

Not so sure about that just yet OP but if she shows more impressive performances like she did against Sara then maybe she make it to the 3rd round against Rousey.

Nunes looked better than ever most male MMA fighters on the feet on that card for sure.

Not to go all MMAth but 3 of her 4 losses are to women Ronda destroyed... I mean, she is a good fighter, and with another win would be a legitimate challenger, but lets not pretend that she is somehow a major threat.

She doesn't survive 2 mins.

I'd watch it. But I wanna see Nunez vs. Tate first.

LMAO, let me guess, you had a 40 of rum tonight and came home to troll sherdog and my topic?

fact is Nunes has amazing power, improved cardio and most IMPORANTLY, the thing you CAN'T measure

The WILL TO WIN

THE WILL TO WIN

Haha, no I think she's awesome to be honest, did a great job on McMann - I just reflexively shit on anyone who trots out that lame old "whiteknight" defense/bait.

Nunes is her best in the first 30 seconds. That's all it would take.

I'm dead serious when I say this, as I've watched thousands of MMA bouts, but Amanda Nunes might have the most power I've seen out of a fighter male/female below 155bs.

Are you high?

She packs less punch than Zingano and you'd never say that of her.

Next joke please, she still couldn't beat Zingano, Davis or even D'Alelio hahaha

Haha, no I think she's awesome to be honest, did a great job on McMann - I just reflexively shit on anyone who trots out that lame old "whiteknight" defense/bait.

this isn't bait, this is reality that I provide sherdog with every Saturday night.

Are you high?

She packs less punch than Zingano and you'd never say that of her.

ummm, no, she packs way more punch than Cat but she had marginally less carido. Now she trains at ATT and the elite trainers in Florida, she's a fucking beast.

i just want to know how in the world you know she has improved cardio after that fight.

She looked great tonight! It would be a great fight

Back