Amanda Nunes is a MAJOR threat to Ronda Rousey

Ronda will beat this tomato can in under 2 minutes.

i just want to know how in the world you know she has improved cardio after that fight.

like i said many times before, she's been traiing with elite cardio trainers in Florida. You know, Florida, home of the best trainers in America.

She knew this was weakness, reconginzed it, indentified it, fixed it, now it's a strength.

No one is going to out cardio Amanda Nunes.

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo1_500.gif

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo2_500.gif

I disagree but she's improved alot. She was always a dangerous fighter but lacked in TDD, fight I.Q, timing, and composure. Those cost her the Cat fight(which really could have been stopped justly with Cat going limp 2+ times).

Tonight she timed that right picture perfect. Great strike selection in the follow up. Didn't rush anything on the ground. Continued to soften her up with gnp before she locked in the sub.

Not to mention some stellar TDD and shut down a pretty solid chain TD attempt.

Next joke please, she still couldn't beat Zingano, Davis or even D'Alelio hahaha

That doesnt mean much in wmma, losses from years ago are less significant than in mens. These girls have 8-12 fights and from fight to fight they make drastic improvements in their game.

Nunes is as much a threat as any woman at 135 is, and that includes Cyborg if she can make it down there.

Take that for what it is.

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo1_500.gif

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo2_500.gif

I disagree but she's improved alot. She was always a dangerous fighter but lacked in TDD, fight I.Q, timing, and composure. Those cost her the Cat fight(which really could have been stopped justly with Cat going limp 2+ times).

Tonight she timed that right picture perfect. Great strike selection in the follow up. Didn't rush anything on the ground. Continued to soften her up with gnp before she locked in the sub.

Not to mention some stellar TDD and shut down a pretty solid chain TD attempt.

That right hand was money, mad power.

like i said many times before, she's been traiing with elite cardio trainers in Florida. You know, Florida, home of the best trainers in America.

She knew this was weakness, reconginzed it, indentified it, fixed it, now it's a strength.

No one is going to out cardio Amanda Nunes.

oh, okay. You're just making an assumption. Fair enough.

the UFC does not have a single women under contract who is a major threat to Ronda.

That doesnt mean much in wmma, losses from years ago are less significant than in mens. These girls have 8-12 fights and from fight to fight they make drastic improvements in their game.

"Losses from years ago "

Last lose: September, 2014, against Zingano, the woman who was defeated by Ronda in just 14sec.

She wanna a TS? Then beat Zingano or Miesha first. Bethe v2 again no please.

I think Ronda will steamroll her but I'd be interested in the fight.

I agree she's a legit contender, and improving. She's dangerous as fuck. However, certain asses in here will say "omg look another cardio kickboxing housewife" after she gets her shot. Others will hype Nunes, and then shit on her when Ronda murks her. People are funny.

Let's not get crazy. Nunes put on a very good performance tonight and she showed some really nice striking technique and TDD, but that still doesn't mean she's going to beat Rousey.

I'd like to see her against another top 5 opponent or two before I start giving her a chance against the juggernaut that is Rousey.

Rousey has a better chin, better take downs, and hits a LOT harder than McMann. That and Rousey trains at a gym that is infinitely better than McMann's gym (small gym in SC), and has the money to bring in the best training partners that money can buy.

better chin?

when ronda ever needed to show any resemblance of a chin?

amanda is pretty agressive. with some fight IQ she can be ronda's biggest challenge to date, i guess

and ronda trains in a shitty gym too. but yeah the money part is true

Before I pass out I'd like to give Credit to bigmuffler, aka billy wong and say he was the poster that got me on Nunes before anyone else.

She will be taken down and submitted in under 30 seconds, but yea shes a threat on the feet.

I said it here few days ago, when people was debating who would Ronda fight now?

Only Miesha and Cyborg were mentioned and i said Amanda The Lioness Nunes, she may not win Ronda, but she is a legit contender, finished all her wins in the first round.

In the loss against Cat Zingano she was smashing Cat, and gassed trying to finish the fight in the first round.

Now she moved from MMA masters (if i

Back