All Time GOAT poll

The question is so subjective that we will never have a clear answer. What makes someone the GOAT? Fighting record? Title defenses? Most Finishes? It’s different for everybody. I respect your determination but I think your beating a dead horse with this one.

Not to mention you'll have tons of nerds diluting it with crap like Mike Perry, Joe Son etc.

305595.jpg

I think Silva

It feels like Anderson somehow got short-changed, but this is definitely the most accurate account I’ve ever seen.

I’d watch it at X1.75 speed or faster (with no sound).

It feels like Anderson somehow got short-changed, but this is definitely the most accurate account I’ve ever seen.

I’d watch it at X1.75 speed or faster (with no sound).

Legendary mystique and run- fedor
Best stats- gsp
Flashiest and Best finishes- silva
Most dominant- jones

Gotta start adding Khabib to these discussions.

It is known by everyone since time immemorial that GSP had the best career,got out at the right time,and controversy almost NILL. So what fighter who is currently active can come close to achieving such perfection?

Obvs Khabib is number one on the list,but who else do you see being able to go in,take all the belts,and retire whenever the fuck they feel like,and leave UFC a broken ruin with no torches passed?

Would agree with khabib apart from the ducking Tony factor.
Oh stop this horse shit
we really started off on the wrong foot with this garbage
do us all a favor and fly to abu dhabi go

GOAT talks AGAIN? :p Damn, you are bored.

I have it a tie between Fedor and GSP.

If DC could avenge his loss to Jon then I'd take him into account.

If Khabib moves up to take the WW belt then he'd be up there. Right now he is "only" the LW GOAT but not the P4P GOAT.

GSP loves me,and I him.
It may look like Rashad is texting on the phone but what he really is doing is trying to imagine how to be as cool as GSP

Also both of those energy drinks are GSP;s as well as the water and liquor.

GOAT talks AGAIN? :p Damn, you are bored.

I have it a tie between Fedor and GSP.

If DC could avenge his loss to Jon then I'd take him into account.

If Khabib moves up to take the WW belt then he'd be up there. Right now he is "only" the LW GOAT but not the P4P GOAT.
ALL THESE THINGS ARE TRUE OMG

Back