All Time GOAT poll

MMA has been overrun by gun-toting crack heads, racists, and elderly abusing rapists. We need the wholesome GOAT to right this ship before we hit the iceberg.
Georges-St-Pierre-GSP-1200x900.png

GSP for prez. Make it happen WME. Morality starts at the top, can't have a greedy egotistical prick like dana setting the tone anymore.

Make the UFC Great Again, and bring the GOAT GSP back against the winner of Khabib/Ferguson!

GSPSmile_crop_north.jpg

is Fedor even the GOAT heavy?

what about Stipe? Fedor's resume is weak? never fought in the UFC?
Fedor has far more ranked wins than Stipe.

He also beat almost all of his ranked opponents while they were in their primes. Most of Stipe's top wins were older and past prime.

Also, Fedor was ranked #1 fighter in the world for 7 years and won 30 straight fights over 10 years. He also won 3 stacked Heavyweight Tournaments in that time.

DC belongs nowhere near this list lmao

Cruz, McGregor, and Holloway are ahead of DC

GSP is the GOAT though, at least Sherdog got that one right
I wouldn't have him number 1 but he is a top 5 pretty easily. I don't how you could argue otherwise

We voted and it turns out it's gsp.

The rules as I have heard them.
No one that has not fought in the UFC can be goat.
No one that tapped to strikes can be goat.
No one that lost by a sub can be goat.
No one that tested positive can be goat.
No one that fought cans can be goat.
No one that fought smart can be goat.
Anyone with a weaker resume than Jake Shields is far from goat.
So who the fuck is the goat if we abide by all the sherdog rules? Maybe Phillip Miller can get by the most of these rules?
Jon Jones

Everyone deep down knows its Fedor. Weight classes are there to protect smaller men as we are not all created equally. The lower the weight class, the lesser the goat. Even Jones on gear is ducking one weight class. Fedor is the clear goat and none of his haters can prove otherwise and it eats the kids up hard because they were playing orbit tennis when he was destroying. Not that there is anything wrong with orbit tennis.

Yet he lost to a 205 pounder...
mma-gad1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq2oUEflmHZZHjcYuvN_Gr-bVmXC2g6irFbtWDjolSHWg.jpg

b214_fedor_bader_new_image002.0.jpg

ryan-bader-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-214-5.jpg

Back