All Time GOAT poll

Hard to top that career Fedor had.

Maybe Jones is a close second.
Fedor beat prime Big Nog and prime Cro Cop. Those are great wins, but most of his competition was garbage by modern standards. If Fedor would have fought and beat Randy, Barnett, and a few of the LHW guys in pride like Page, Shogun or Wanderlei, his case would be much better. As is, he has less notable wins over top level competition in their prime than Tito does.

He's not in the same universe as Jones even with Jones being a confirmed cheater.

Does google know MMA isn't just UFC? People that watched the fights and fighters have varying opinions. Google well have what fun you want to have with it.

Just because you don’t know the names of anyone he fought doesn’t mean chuck “only knocked out Tito and randy”

no those are actually the only two names your 2015 era Conor mcgregor brains can understand, chucks brutalized the entire 205 division for years before getting his title shot, he beat some incredible names in incredible ways and his legacy should be respected, no matter how his career ended

chuck liddel was one of the most dangerous finishers we’ve seen in the ufc to this day

Chuck should be in the discussion guys...cmon.

He had the GOAT takedown defense and had great timing with his hands.

Who knows what could have been... had Shad not landed that hand grenade.

You have more comments than likes.

giphy.gif

How dare you.

giphy.gif

Why is that I can't find anywhere on the internet, Dana White commenting about this Kevin MacDonald fuck up? Am I going crazy?

Cain at #2 even just for HW is too high. He seemed like he had the potential to challenge Fedor for the top spot, but spent too much time injured.
yeah, that top google result is from 2014, and begins with heavyweights. Google needs to place more current info at the top!

I redid it and added "pound-for-pound" and the result is even more amusing:

upload_2020-3-4_13-58-54.png

How could a man under 135 lbs (being generous) be the goat? JBJ all the way

Look at all those banned users who voted for Anderson

<28>

Speaking about GOATS guys check out a new MMA Boxing Highlight I made.

Forrest Griffin the GOAT. YOU SEE THE SHOTS HE TOOK FROM BONER??!!

Back