All Time GOAT poll

man! Look at the state of his face...

That’s the so called goat?

I guess he didn’t have time to tap to strikes?
If I am not mistaken this pic is after fight vs "Juiced to the gills Big Rig"? And he still managed to kick his juiced ass... Only true GOAT.. My avatar guy should have retired after Arlovski to keep that title.

I'm starting to realize some of you aren't fans, you're groupies. You just hope one day GSP invites you out back to the tour Bus.
Why that would be splendid. We can talk about his total domination of the sport and get pointers on how to 50 45 life as he has done.

It depends on what you value in a career. GSP's was excellent but for me people like Saku, Big Nog, Fedor, Hendo etc had greater careers.

If I am not mistaken this pic is after fight vs "Juiced to the gills Big Rig"? And he still managed to kick his juiced ass... Only true GOAT.. My avatar guy should have retired after Arlovski to keep that title.

you got it all backwards kid

Hendricks passed same drug test as gsp. It was gsp the one ducking Wada test.

N in what world did gsp kick his ass?

more like Hendricks kicked his ass, however gsp was gifted a decision n ran away from the sport to avoid instant rematch.

Hendricks literally retired him in his prime. That’s worse than losing past your prime.

Cos MW sucked most of the time he was champ bud

Anderson was so good he made top fighters look amateurish.

Gsp on the other had couldn’t even finish average fighters

Why that would be splendid. We can talk about his total domination of the sport and get pointers on how to 50 45 life as he has done.

more like you’ll hope he takes out the grease n tell you to drop your pants

• Beat everyone he has stepped in the cage against.
  • Fought in the division with the biggest talent pool (especially amongst the GOAT candidates).
  • Beat opponents that had a better win-percentage than those of anyone else in GOAT-contention.
  • Lost only two times, with both losses coming at a young age and one of them coming against the second most accomplished welterweight of all time.
  • Avenged both his losses, both with finishes as well.
  • Came back to a weightclass above his natural one after a four year lay-off to beat Michael Bisping who was on the best run of his career and has fought at light heavyweight before.
10388005.jpg
This

And also led the charge to force Dana White and UFC to begin stricter drug testing by leading by example. When he went on his break he vowed he would not come back unless the sport had undergone a metamorphosis to include stricter testing.

He Argued Dana White and Hendricks about it incessantly. Dana just kept telling him to fuck off, strict testing is unecessary. Hendrick kept artfully dodging by trying to change who does the testing. GSP eventually said "fuck it, ill do my tests and your tests if you don't trust VADA" and Hendricks backed out faster than the speed of light. It was hilarious.

GSP right after going on break said he would only come back if stricter testing comes into play. He mentioned close to 90% of UFC athletes are on PED's. He wasn't and never was and was willing to back it up with dozens of tests anytime anywhere.

And what happened after stricter testing came into play? Hendricks went 1-5 and gained weight faster than my wife after having a baby lol. Coincidence? maybe. Probably not. Aldo also went from world beater to cut list material and when USADA first started, his camp tried to arrest and deport a USADA random tester so Aldo could skip the test lol.

Silva Busted multiple times since. Jones has failed 3 tests since.

GSP true to his word came back because of stricter testing and then won a title a weight class higher and harder than the one he was in.

Yeah, GSP and Fedor sit atop the pile for GOAT

We’re talking GOATs here , Not multiple time PED cheaters.

Fedor is great , But he arguably isn’t even the HW GOAT. That place belongs to Stipe Miocic.

GSP is the GOAT and there is no close second.
Tremendously disagree.

The best fighters in the world were in Pride, not UFC, during fedor's run. Dana White even sent fighters like Chuck liddell to pride while he did in ring commentary at this time just trying to get the world to notice the UFC again in that era.

Just because those fighters aged and some did not adjust to the cage as opposed to the ring later in their careers does not discount the fact that they were Monsters when Fedor fought them. Similar to Jon Fitch who was once undefeated and considered the best WW behind GSP

Fedor in his prime was like Mohammed Ali level. Stipe is good but is more on the Lennox Lewis level.

you got it all backwards kid

Hendricks passed same drug test as gsp. It was gsp the one ducking Wada test.

N in what world did gsp kick his ass?

more like Hendricks kicked his ass, however gsp was gifted a decision n ran away from the sport to avoid instant rematch.

Hendricks literally retired him in his prime. That’s worse than losing past your prime.

Unrelated, I find it hilarious when sherdog basement kiddo calls mi kid:) And I am 50. I love this:))

As for Big Rig vs GSP, GSP requested both, WADA and USADA to get involved (because there were serious rumors in MMA community about Big Rig being juiced), Big Rig did not want WADA Olympic testing around... When USADA started testing fighters seriously, he won 2 out of the next 8 fights. That does tell a lot, you will agree? 48:47 was justified, GSP did win 3 rounds, regardless of the damage.

Last edited:
Unrelated, I find it hilarious when sherdog basement kiddo calls mi kid:) And I am 50. I love this:))

As for Big Rig vs GSP, GSP requested both, WADA and USADA to get involved (because there were serious rumors in MMA community about Big Rig being juiced), Big Rig did not want WADA Olympic testing around... When USADA started testing fighters seriously, he won 2 out of the next 8 fights. That does tell a lot, you will agree? 48:47 was justified, GSP did win 3 rounds.

i call you kid cause you make kid like arguments....

gsp pretended he wanted stricter drug testing, but when Hendricks called his bluff n proposed wada, he backed off.

now it’s funny you look at Hendricks record post usada n think you proved some type of point when gsp literally ran away from the sport n only fought once under usada vs cherrypicked opponent n didn’t look too good.

Again gsp was gifted that decision. Majority of rational fans agree with that n the fact that he ran away from the sport in his prime to avoid the rematch proves he knew it too.

So how exactly did gsp kick Hendricks ass?

Fedor
Bones
Anderson
Dc
Aldo
MM
Khabib
Hendo
Nog
Stipe
Nunes
Valentina
Moussasi

Are the ones ahead of him on goat talk that i could think.of off the top of my head.

yo...
remember the time when GSP beat hendricks and then took a break and Dana was like fuck you,youll rematch hendricks,fuck the judges blablabla

and then they came to gsp later and say omg pls come back save us

Khabib
Izzy
Volk
Nunes
Weili

Any of those current champs have thew skill and potential.

Gsp one of the goats but CAN NEVER BE considered thee goat. Too many 25 minute Nyquil smotherfests over challengers he should be finishing . Its actually sad with his high fight IQ and not putting to use to maybe getting him that title of GOAT. He got complacent after " the moment " ( we all know when that was- gsp like a deer in headlights to MATT SERRA ????????).

Best cage wrestler .....probably ever but theres a reason he became that.

I calls em as I sees em.

Gsp one of the goats but CAN NEVER BE considered thee goat. Too many 25 minute Nyquil smotherfests over challengers he should be finishing . Its actually sad with his high fight IQ and not putting to use to maybe getting him that title of GOAT. He got complacent after " the moment " ( we all know when that was- gsp like a deer in headlights to MATT SERRA ????????).

Best cage wrestler .....probably ever but theres a reason he became that.

I calls em as I sees em.
lol @ cage wrestler

stop living in denial

Back