All Time GOAT poll

Controversial opinion but i'd put aldo over Fedor tbh

It's controversial indeed, but I could see why: Aldo fought, won and became champion in the UFC, something Fedor never did, and Aldo didn,t fought nearly as much cans as Fedor.
I, personnaly, put Fedor above Aldo but that's me.

Would you put Aldo above GSP too?

It's controversial indeed, but I could see why: Aldo fought, won and became champion in the UFC, something Fedor never did, and Aldo didn,t fought nearly as much cans as Fedor.
I, personnaly, put Fedor above Aldo but that's me.

Would you put Aldo above GSP too?
GSP is the only fighter I rank over aldo personally. But thats just me.

Also the WEC belt=the UFC belt. He didn't win the UFC belt the WEC belt just became it. Also over 90% of the FW fighters in the UFC were from the WEC at the time. So aldo's title defenses are tied with Silva's in that respect AKA 10

A. Silva is 1-6-1nc in the last 8 fights... I know he is old but, damn.

Fun fact: GSP won the poll for beating Bisping and vacate the belt..

'

Fun fact: GSP won the poll for being the best ww of all time and then coming out of a 4 year retirement and beating the champ of a higher weight class who had beaten the guy currently in 4th place in this GOAT poll.

Fun fact: GSP won the poll for being the best ww of all time and then coming out of a 4 year retirement and beating the champ of a higher weight class who had beaten the guy currently in 4th place in this GOAT poll.

Lol Oldman Silva was 40 when he fought Bisping. Prime Silva made Dan Henderson look like an amateur, the same Hendo that nearly killed Bisping. Context is important Brah.

Last edited:
Lol Oldman Silva was 40 when he fought Bisping. Silva made Dan Henderson look like an amateur, the same Hendo that nearly killed Bisping. Context is important Brah.
More of a dig at the guy posting “fun facts”. There’s all kinds of ways to look at how so and so beat this guy who beat that guy, etc...
That’s the beauty of mma and sherdog.

It has to be GSP...Jones has too much shit surrounding him, and Im not talking police run ins...im talking Usada run ins

But...was GSP clean his entire career in your opinion or not?

St Pierre. Cleaned out his division several times... Then moved up and beat a guy with the most UFC wins to be 185 champ... Champ-Champ... GOAT... #Hespect
He beat a guy who had 1 eye, and shorter arms than him. Clearly the GOAT.

For me GSP coming back and securing the middleweight belt secured his status as GOAT. Give Jon Jones a few years and see what he does, a great HW run could give him the GOAT status. Though the question-mark of his failed drug tests will always be there.

Back