All Time GOAT poll

Fedor in his prime would get wrecked by prime Jones ...... Im not even sure Fedor could get past DC

Jones followed by GSP. Two extremely gifted individuals. Unpredictable striking, amazing wrestling, great ground game, high fight IQ.

The correct answer is Jones but Anderson in his prime looked better than the other GoAts in their prime. GSP shouldn’t be in the discussion he got beat bad by Hendricks

Nunes is also the best female fighter of all time.

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe
Especially now we know Mike only had one eye<45>

It was a toss up for me between GSP and Jones. I think GSP gets the edge because he competed in two weight classes and won belts in two. I think Jones easily surpasses him WHEN he goes to HW and wins the title.

Reminder GSP is NOT the GOAT. Every big name he beat turned out to be overhyped cans with padded records who went on losing streaks after losing to GSP. Why is GSP the GOAT for beating a bunch of fighters a bunch of other (non goat contenders) could also beat? It's not like these guys never took up the torch after GSP because they were 40 or some shit, they simply weren't as good as we thought they were, and likely relied more on roids than technique. GSP fought a bunch of cans similar to Anderson, DJ and Emelianenko. GSP doesn't even have any amazing abilities, he's a jack of all trades master of none, with no freak power, speed, range, chin or endurance. He doesn't have gold metal level wrestling/grappling or striking. it's all just good. he couldn't even finish these shitters. The beating a stacked welterweight division is nothing but a myth, Jon finch is the only guy who didn't go on to have a terrible record and he's not fighting the top comp in the UFC anymore. He also strategically took on an old, blind paper champ like Bisping who proceeded to get heemed much more convincingly into retirement by Gastelum, and then ran with the belt for a pathetic attempt at getting the double champ meme.

Jones is the clear GOAT. Followed by Stipe, and if it weren't for Jones Cormier would have a better claim. If Khabib beats ferguson he will have a better claim as well (assuming Fergusson doesn't proceed to lose his next 5 fights in a row like a GSP big name opponent)

GSP is simply not the Goat. At all. it's all marketing propaganda to call him it. he's a top 5 UFC fighter AT BEST. Most likely top 10. If he comes back and beat Khabib he probably has the best argument for Goat status, but right now? Absolutely not. Time has exposed his big name competition as a bunch of mediocre fighters. He never had a DC who took up the touch and reigned when he was gone every single person he beat went on to accomplish nothing in the sport in the long run.

GSP may be the most overrated fighter of all time, because he had the most overrated competition bar none.

seriously look at these fucking post GSP records!

>Bisping
0-1 post GSP
>Hendricks
3-6 post GSP
>diaz
0-1 post GSP
>condit
2-7 post GSP
>sheilds
7-6-1 post GSP
>koscheck
2-6 post GSP
>hardy
3-2
>penn
3-9-1 post gsp
>hughs
3-3
>serra
2-1
even finch is 13-4-1 and never became a champ after.

This is fucking Embarrassing. GSP's big name fighters are all worse than artem lobov tier records! only a few of them have a positive win loss ratio post losing to GSP! Why do we assume they were good vs GSP when they OBJECTIVELY were not good after fighting him?

Jon jones...seriously? His strength stats increased like 100% in 8 months of weight training and taking roids. Before that he was skinny and weak. So imagine prime Fedor, gsp or anderson on roids. Its sick that 23% voted for an official cheater.

Jon jones...seriously? His strength stats increased like 100% in 8 months of weight training and taking roids. Before that he was skinny and weak. So imagine prime Fedor, gsp or anderson on roids. Its sick that 23% voted for an official cheater.
You Fedor loveboys crack me up lol he's arguably not even the best HW ever

You Fedor loveboys crack me up lol he's arguably not even the best HW ever
Fedor hat die most Quality wins.
Thats an funny comment. The only one with like equally much Top 10 wins is big nog not...which lost to Fedor twice in his prime. Your comment doesnt make any sense....Jon jones fanboy.

Fedor hat die most Quality wins.
Thats an funny comment. The only one with like equally much Top 10 wins is big nog not...which lost to Fedor twice in his prime. Your comment doesnt make any sense....Jon jones fanboy.
My quote made you have a stroke lol Stipe and Werdum are greater then Fedor

Fedor best wins are cro cop and big nog. Both of them won't even crack the current top 5 in heavyweight.
Bumdor is overrated, that's the truth whether you like it or not.
tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Whats the point of posting a picture of bader beating an 42 years old man way past his prime. Bin Nog is 43 and Crocop 45. Of course they are not top 5 anymore. Whats wrong with you? Are you serious?

Fedor best wins are cro cop and big nog. Both of them won't even crack the current top 5 in heavyweight.
Bumdor is overrated, that's the truth whether you like it or not.
tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv
Derrick lewis is in the top 5.
They would 100% crack the top 5.

Cro cop has horrible boxing defense and he can't fight when being pressure. Derrick Lewis would ko him worse than what Randleman, Roy Nelson and Schaub did
Those last 2 were years of wear and tear on his body lmao.

Back