5- Khabib
6- Stipe
7- DC
8- Conor
9- Fedor
10- Max
11- Cejudo
12- Tony

This is how it should look like if based only on who beat who. IMO 12 fight win streak in UFC that includes former champions is worth more than just being a champion.

If so, you're a really good artist!

Appreciate that! I do a lot of MMA art that I'm going to start selling as posters, GSP, Stylebender, Jones, Poirier and whoever is suggested to me really

I’m not allowed to start my own thread for some reason, even though I have in the past, so apologies for the somewhat off topic post, but I had a question:

Does anyone remember a Korean MMA fighter nicknamed the snake charmer? Fought in the WEC in the late 2000s? Yoon Young Moon or something like that?

Everyone saying Jones is a cheater ..he is the one who got caught thsts all ...Everyone was doing it and all the old schools your mentioning were too. Grow up..

Someone is innocent until proven otherwise. There's no doubt that Jones and Silva both are cheating bitches, and must be recognised like that.

Still don't understand how Aldo is ranked so low on this GOAT list. He had has one of the most absurd resumes of all time.

Based on that logic if he no longer is cheating he should not be treated like a cheater and hence not be recognized like that. If on the other hand you go back and look at all the heavily muscled pukes who are now smooth like Diaz then logically you can assume without bringing legal B.S. into the equation that they were all cheaters and hence almost all of MMA fighters were cheating bitches...and then even more so Jones should not be treated like the ONLY cheating bitch because he was definitely NOT.
No, they have set a precedent with prior failed tests. It’s definitive proof that they have used and are not above using.
Doesn’t mean others aren’t using, but it’s still only speculation.

That's like saying Manson didn't kill anyone and hence he should not be tried. He took part in it so he was cooked. Past fighters who had cannon ball shoulders and traps and now are smooth took part in it and although they were not caught (but obviously did it) they are innocent and not hated on? Blah....that makes me like Jones more because he was simply the unlucky one who got caught and now everyone hates on him and they are blind to see that all the rest were doing it to? ...that's stupid and a group conformist mentality.
I’ll take your word that there was logic in that post.

Based on that logic if he no longer is cheating he should not be treated like a cheater and hence not be recognized like that. If on the other hand you go back and look at all the heavily muscled pukes who are now smooth like Diaz then logically you can assume without bringing legal B.S. into the equation that they were all cheaters and hence almost all of MMA fighters were cheating bitches...and then even more so Jones should not be treated like the ONLY cheating bitch because he was definitely NOT.

But who knows if they aren't cheating today?
Both Silva and Jones have been caught more than once. They don't deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Bran? Use it!
00038000198441.jpg

Aside from the GOAT, if the following fighters were in their PRIME today, how do you think they would fair against the fighters currently active? I think they were much better back then most are now especially in the aggressiveness and heart categories:

Randy Courture
Tim Sylvia
Frank Mir
Josh Barnett
Mark Coleman
Forrest Griffin
Chuck Liddell
Vitor Belfort
Tito Ortiz
Frank Shamrock
Rich Franklin
Anderson Silva
Georges St-Pierre
Matt Hughes
BJ Penn
Pat Miletich
Royce Gracie
Dan Severn

Aside from the GOAT, if the following fighters were in their PRIME today, how do you think they would fair against the fighters currently active? I think they were much better back then most are now especially in the aggressiveness and heart categories:

Randy Courture
Tim Sylvia
Frank Mir
Josh Barnett
Mark Coleman
Forrest Griffin
Chuck Liddell
Vitor Belfort
Tito Ortiz
Frank Shamrock
Rich Franklin
Anderson Silva
Georges St-Pierre
Matt Hughes
BJ Penn
Pat Miletich
Royce Gracie
Dan Severn

I always wondered if Dan Severn could take BB.

Robotnickx: I concur with the stupid sentiment remark. That's a ridiculous thing to say that everyone was doing it. That would be like saying everyone in the NFL does it to.

I think Fedor is pretty much tied. Aldo stopped developing somewhere around the Faber fight, similar to how Fedor stopped improving his skills right around the Sylvia/Arlovski fights. GSP was improving his skillset up until he retired.

Aldo better than GSP, Khabib, Johnson or Jones*? Not a chance.
Better than Khabib? Yes, yes he is.

Khabib doesn't have half the great wins aldo does dude lol

Back