All Time GOAT poll

What if a coming Mandela Effect erases Matt Hamill from this timeline...
Would the Shergods finally be apeased?

He has lost, but hes always given the decision.

Reyes 100% beat him.

With the scoring criteria that the UFC has, Reyes won rounds 1, 2 and 3 CLEARLY.
Just like other goat mma fighters or boxers they have gotten some paid off judges decisions

I was gonna say it's highly unlikely PED rules get rewritten for anyone else for awhile then quickly remembered that there's a potential USADA situation brewing with Conor so I'm not at all confident that what I was about to say is true. LOL

Jones is a steroid user and therefore out of most people's GOAT discussions. GSP and MM are the GOATs

Reyes 100% beat him.

With the scoring criteria that the UFC has, Reyes won rounds 1, 2 and 3 CLEARLY.

none of those are “clearly”. At all. The fight with close jones won

the first 3 could have gone either way. The 4th and 5th and jones.
ThTs what’s wrong with the scoring. 3 tossup rounds. and you give them to Reyes. 2 actual clear rounds for jones.

in those toss up rounds they should just be 10-10 rounds.

Jones is a steroid user and therefore out of most people's GOAT discussions. GSP and MM are the GOATs

Yeah mm resume is great ray borg. Rick Sprangley. mitt Bryson. Just the elite of the elite. Gsp is up there but has those thrashings

nobody beat jon. Only if you give the benefit of the doubt in all close rounds to the opponent and have to give jones the 2 he dominated.

people say santos beat jones. That’s a good idea of the delusion and emotional investment of wanting him to lose.
Now Gane sucks as well

I sometimes wonder if people see the All Time GOAT thread at the top of the sub, which has been stickied for at least a few years now, before they make GOAT threads, or are they just ignoring it?

hmmm-thinking.gif

Well in my few years on sherdog there is something about that one doesn’t bother to read.

Very unlikely for the moment but I’m sure another undefeated fighter will rise in the future

Reyes 100% beat him.

LOL!
YOu have to learn the difference between reality and fantasy/make believe.

upload_2023-6-3_13-46-6.png

REAL champions actually finish.
ie. Chuck, Rashad, Lyoto, Shogun, Jones, Jiri, Tex etc. etc.

1. A loss will not automatically disqualify someone from GOAT status
2. It will take an extremely consistent career with well over a dozen quality wins to even get a sniff of rhe conversation.

This

Volk could still be in the running for goat status despite his losses to Islam & whoever the fuck back in 2013

It'll take at least a half dozen more successful title defenses which at 34 I don't know, but if he does he could be be in the conversation with Jones

but yeah, unlikely

I thought GOAT meant all time?

Only for a while? lol who cares

We will never know.

GSP left when USADA was riding into town.
Factually incorrect. There was zero discussion about usada when GSP left and that sir, is a fact

He literally left because the UFC pushed for NADA testing when he wanted actual drug testing

That's the facts. You're welcome

Hm i bet GSP could have been champ till 40 if he was pulsing picograms.

At 23 years old, Jon Jones was the youngest UFC champion.

At 25 years old GSP was brutalized by a former and older LW.

It's about being better than GSP since the beginning until the end.

Also, too bad GSP only has one single fight under USADA in his whole career.

<seedat>

He literally left because the UFC pushed for NADA testing when he wanted actual drug testing

USADA was there since 2015 yet he only came back for one fight in 2017.

He could have fought 2 years under USADA from 2015 to 2017 but he didn't.

<seedat>

Back