All Time GOAT poll

Factually incorrect. There was zero discussion about usada when GSP left and that sir, is a fact

He literally left because the UFC pushed for NADA testing when he wanted actual drug testing

That's the facts. You're welcome

GSP left before USADA

He had one fight after USADA testing.

upload_2023-6-3_14-22-21.png

Could he have a had a long career under USADA?

We will never know.

GSP left before USADA

He had one fight after USADA testing.

View attachment 985512

Could he have a had a long career under USADA?

We will never know.
He would have been mid 30s by the time usada was there.

Wtf is this shit lol dude was talking about retirement leading up to the condit fight.

You can just admit you didn't really follow GSP's career. No need to try to spin some false narrative that is easily debunked.

He retired in 2013 while there was only weak testing by athletic commissions being done. Gsp pushed for better testing for years befoee saying fuck it and left. The UFC was literally against extra testing when he was pushing for it

Usada didn't come around until over a year and a half after he left.

Would have loved to see GSP wreck Hendricks under USADA had it been there in 2013

And?

Randy was champ mid 40s... do you expect every champ to do that? Lol cmon man, this shit is silly.

But he returned for one fight at 36 years old.

Also, young or not, we don't know his level under USADA, so his age doesn't matter.

We can say he was a top fighter with minimal testing though.

He would have been mid 30s by the time usada was there.

Wtf is this shit lol dude was talking about retirement leading up to the condit fight.

You can just admit you didn't really follow GSP's career. No need to try to spin some false narrative that is easily debunked.

He retired in 2013 while there was only weak testing by athletic commissions being done. Gsp pushed for better testing for years befoee saying fuck it and left. The UFC was literally against extra testing when he was pushing for it

Usada didn't come around until over a year and a half after he left.

Would have loved to see GSP wreck Hendricks under USADA had it been there in 2013

Look man, someone said GSP could have had a longer career if he took roids.

He was one of the best in an era when steroids were ripe and left before strict testing.

Its a direct response to that bo-bo comment.

Its that simple.

Look man, someone said GSP could have had a longer career if he took roids.

He was one of the best in an era when steroids were ripe and left before strict testing.

Its a direct response to that bo-bo comment.

Its that simple.
Yeah but you also said factually incorrect things in your initial response I responded to, correcting you with factually the timeline of when things happened.

Very simple indeed

But he returned for one fight at 36 years old.

Also, young or not, we don't know his level under USADA, so his age doesn't matter.

We can say he was a top fighter with minimal testing though.
Silly to hold it against him that the ufc didn't want this level of drug testing when he wanted it for years during his prime lol

No because he retired lol

Jesus christ its like holding a child's hand here to cross the street

Last message : he retired to return in 2017, not in 2015. And obviously in 2017 he had a decent age to retire.

What a fortunate coincidence, isn't it ? <seedat>

Yeah but you also said factually incorrect things in your initial response I responded to, correcting you with factually the timeline of when things happened.

Very simple indeed

Whats incorrect about GSP leaving before USADA came to town?

1. Georges St-Pierre
2. Jon Jones
3. Demetrious Johnson
4. Fedor Emelianenko
5. Anderson Silva
6. José Aldo
7. Dominick Cruz
8. Khabib Nurmagomedov
9. Stipe Miocic
10. Alexander Volkanovski

Yeah post the picture of when he was rehabbing his 2 knees surgeries and could only train upper body.

The 32-year-old Montreal fighter's left knee was operated on Wednesday in Los Angeles. He had reconstructive surgery on the other knee in December 2011.

"I climbed Everest once before and I'm going to climb it again — if I want to," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press on Thursday. "It's not a problem for me. . . . Anyway I didn't plan to come back to competition before 2015.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spo...-knee-surgery-was-successful/article17913982/

But he returned in 2017 <seedat>

A rock has better arguing skills than you.

I feel for you anyway : must be hard doing all that mental gymnastic calling the GOAT someone who has been destroyed in his prime by a former and older LW.

Someone who only has one fight under USADA and with a country that never produced another competitive UFC fighter because the competition simply became tougher in modern MMA, so no place for fake GOATs anymore (hence why Canada is irrelevant in the UFC today).

GSP is a good fighter though, but a GOAT only in the mind of fanboys.

Last edited:

And he was the best in his division when MMA wasn't as widespread and popular as today.

I really doubt he would have been a champion today.

I don't see him beating the top fighters of his division, even with modern training.

No wonder Canada doesn't produce any competitive MMA fighter today...

Not to mention we don't know his level under USADA : could be the same or different...

The 32-year-old Montreal fighter's left knee was operated on Wednesday in Los Angeles. He had reconstructive surgery on the other knee in December 2011.

"I climbed Everest once before and I'm going to climb it again — if I want to," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press on Thursday. "It's not a problem for me. . . . Anyway I didn't plan to come back to competition before 2015.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spo...-knee-surgery-was-successful/article17913982/

But he returned in 2017 <seedat>

I feel for you anyway : must be hard doing all that mental gymnastic calling the GOAT someone who has been destroyed in his prime by a former and older LW.

Someone who only has one fight under USADA and with a country that never produced another competitive UFC fighter because the competition simply became tougher in modern MMA, so no place for fake GOATs anymore (hence why Canada is irrelevant in the UFC today).

GSP is a good fighter though, but a GOAT only in the mind of fanboys.

You posted a picture of GSP implying he wasn't clean because he had a huge upper body. I replied that this picture was taken during his knees recovery, hence why he bulked up his upper body.

How in hell does that have anything to do with his return at MW? As I said. You're as bright as a rock.

How in hell does that have anything to do with his return at MW? As I said. You're as bright as a rock.

Because i barely read your message and english isn't my native language.

So now that you said it my message was indeed irrelevant because i understood something else.

Also, i didn't post the picture.

Back