All Time GOAT poll

6rb6pd.gif

I want him back in the UFC asap.

Problem is, Anderoid Silvaseline is a fraud and a cheater, and is DQ from being on that list. If only he didn't need dickpills for his flacid penis :/

GOAT St-Pierre doesn't need any of that shit and can easily pound some asses for 25 minutes

Problem is, Anderoid Silvaseline is a fraud and a cheater, and is DQ from being on that list. If only he didn't need dickpills for his flacid penis :/

GOAT St-Pierre doesn't need any of that shit and can easily pound some asses for 25 minutes
It must suck to live life trying to disqualify legitimate records that neither the UFC or athletic commissions disqualified to try and prove my favorite fighter supreme. News flash bucko. If your favorite fighter was built like an action figure in an era where steroid testing was a joke, oh yeah and he also stayed dominant over other steroid users, he either cheated or steroids don’t work. Take your pick

It must suck to live life trying to disqualify legitimate records that neither the UFC or athletic commissions disqualified to try and prove my favorite fighter supreme. News flash bucko. If your favorite fighter was built like an action figure in an era where steroid testing was a joke, oh yeah and he also stayed dominant over other steroid users, he either cheated or steroids don’t work. Take your pick

GSP is just that much better?
And if he was indeed cheating, than the fact that he was never caught must be commanded, and still puts him above The Spider
(Let's not even talk about how GSP's resume is so much better than Silva's too)

GSP is just that much better?
And if he was indeed cheating, than the fact that he was never caught must be commanded, and still puts him above The Spider
(Let's not even talk about how GSP's resume is so much better than Silva's too)
Its really quite simple. Over 90% of the sport when testing was poor cheated. Some still tried to get away with it and got caught when testing stiffened. There legacy is no less than the man who stopped before getting caught. You can remove the fights they got caught cheating on but at the end of the day you are talking one or two fights. GSP literally had a tremendous physique downshift after USADA and truly only convincingly beat a one eyed fighter who most didn’t think would remain champ or should have been champ even with two eyes

Its really quite simple. Over 90% of the sport when testing was poor cheated. Some still tried to get away with it and got caught when testing stiffened. There legacy is no less than the man who stopped before getting caught. You can remove the fights they got caught cheating on but at the end of the day you are talking one or two fights. GSP literally had a tremendous physique downshift after USADA and truly only convincingly beat a one eyed fighter who most didn’t think would remain champ or should have been champ even with two eyes

Are you retarded?

Ok Ill have to eat the crow... Ive mentioned now a few times what we should add Usman to the list but now this is history until he goes out, takes the belt and makes something crazy (win another belt in another category or defend it again multiple times etc).

Crazy that no other "new champ" who won the belt (for the first time) after 2012 deserves to be in the GOAT rankings, absolutely nobody, crazy....

Are you retarded?
No but I also won’t approach you talking really recklessly on sherdog. I may crack jokes but would I approach a stranger doing what you did? Nah because he would have every right to bitch smack me for talking like a tough guy over sports chatter. That’s how I know you are a basement living bitch

No but I also won’t approach you talking really recklessly on sherdog. I may crack jokes but would I approach a stranger doing what you did? Nah because he would have every right to bitch smack me for talking like a tough guy over sports chatter. That’s how I know you are a basement living bitch

A basemenent living bitch is someone who writes something as ridiculous as :

"GSP literally had a tremendous physique downshift after USADA"

Still think GSP, only guy that cleaned out his division, wasn't in a questionable promotion, won a title at a higher weight class and wasn't popped for PED's.

GSP and Khabib *were* the GOATs. Khamzat has taken that title now.

(Sits back and waits for the collective emotional and mental breakdown to ensue.)

Back