All Time GOAT poll

Despite all the headache and problems that Jones has caused for the UFC; White still consider Jones the GOAT; while considering Usman is close.

You agree?

If the UFC can no longer profit from you, Dana will never acknowledge you as the greatest.
For a guy in his position, he gets sore rather easily. You'd think his akin would be thicker.

Anderson Silva.
He was dominant like no other. The way he defeated people was just mesmerizing. I watch him vs Forrest and every time I am shocked.
Forrest just beat rampage for the title a few fights before his fight with Silva :/

If the UFC can no longer profit from you, Dana will never acknowledge you as the greatest.
Correct. and understandable. The UFC is a Promoter and Dana is head promoter.

Just as Rogan, Cormier and the other commentators will always cite a current UFC fighter as 'the greatest (fill in the blank) of all time' to try and build hype for a current roster fighter they want you to tune in to watch. It is their job.

Anderson Silva.
He was dominant like no other. The way he defeated people was just mesmerizing. I watch him vs Forrest and every time I am shocked.
Forrest just beat rampage for the title a few fights before his fight with Silva :/

Went with Fedor, because he was HW and was the most well rounded of the all time greats. Plus you have the quotes of all the other fighters at the time all admitting he was a league of his own.

He also had insane recovery, and never once gave up. Between being slammed on his head in a 'kill' type situation with Randleman being spiked on his neck, only to turn it around and win moments later. Fedor was literally a robot in the ring.

It's necessary to use one when talking about Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, since they are known cheaters. As is typical across all of sports, cheaters get an asterisk next to all of their accomplishments.

okay so Daniel Cormier didn’t push down on the towel during weigh ins? Your 100% certain someone like GSP has NEVER used PEDs? Come on, don’t be naive now.

okay so Daniel Cormier didn’t push down on the towel during weigh ins? Your 100% certain someone like GSP has NEVER used PEDs? Come on, don’t be naive now.
Nobody thinks DC is the goat. And we don't go off of suspicion, and treat suspicion of cheating the same as confirmed cheating. Look at literally any other sport. Jones and Silva have documented failed tests. That's obviously not the same as just picking some other random fighter and saying well I bet they cheated too and didn't get caught.

My top 10 all time:

1-Jon Jones
2-Anderson Silva
3-Demetrious Johnson
4-GSP
5-Fedor Emelianenko
6-José Aldo
7-Khabib Nurmagomedov
8-Daniel Cormier
9-BJ Penn
10-Kamaru Usman

Went with Fedor, because he was HW and was the most well rounded of the all time greats. Plus you have the quotes of all the other fighters at the time all admitting he was a league of his own.

He also had insane recovery, and never once gave up. Between being slammed on his head in a 'kill' type situation with Randleman being spiked on his neck, only to turn it around and win moments later. Fedor was literally a robot in the ring.

Uninformed DC had to run his mouth about Fedor not being able to beat anyone but Lesnar in the UFC (as if the UFC is the be all and end all). Fedor Went 10-1-1 against top UFC champions and future champs that came to PRIDE as a cross-promotion after Zuffa bought-out PRIDE. Arlovski, never the same after that brutal KO. Beat Nogueira twice and third match ended in Fedor getting the worse end of a clash of heads. Beat Crocop twice. Submitted Coleman. The only man to submit Fedor was Verdum.

Greatest HW to never fight in UFC. That means nothing. PRIDE was actually more popular for a short time. Future UFC stars like Silva, Henderson, Nogueira, Crocop, Wanderlei, Belfort all started in PRIDE! PRIDE violence made UFC look like curling! Soccer kicks galore! People thought Yan's knee was really violent?! That was normal in PRIDE. Head stomps, stomach stomping...

(Too bad he never got to fight Couture.) Stipe is definitely King of UFC HW.

Combat Sambo Champion. Could do everything!

My money's on GSP.

Cleaned out the division without ever testing positive for a banned substance in a stacked division.

If Jones had done that he'd be #1 by light years.
Jon Jones is a piece of shit and the lowest form of life but he is the best fighter I've ever seen in mma.

He's physically gifted and a natural fighter with skills that carry him when he's lazy.

He deserves credit in the argument as the GOAT.

Prime Jones beats Prime anyone EASILY in his weight class.

He partied for days before fighting Gus and still beat him.

But he got popped for PED's.

Anderson got popped for PED's

GSP hasn't and retired on top.

GSP is the GOAT with Jones as a VERY CLOSE second.

If PED's weren't part of the argument he'd be #1.

Jones should probably be in jail. Fuckhead ran over a pregnant woman and took off, leaving the seen of a crash. Beat his wife. UFC is fine with criminals if they're talented enough to draw an audience. People either don't know, or worse, they make excuses for a sociopath. He doesn't care about anything but himself. Pete Rose isn't in the HOF for gambling. Jonny Bones is celebrated despite being a violent criminal. Nick Diaz suspended for 5 years for having THC in his system? I do love Izzy trolling his criminal ass! He knows Mr. Bones is a garbage human being. Jones still coming to HW? Nah. He'll get KO'd the fuck out! Stipe kinda old and could be damaged too much to beat Jones. Stipe was underestimated many times throughout his legendary career.

Is Jones LW GOAL, WW GOAT, BW GOAT, HW GOAT, FLY WEIGHT GOAT? No, he's the LHW GOAT. There cannot be just ONE GOAT if there should be any GOATS at all. At least judge fairly. By weight class.

Fedor would kill Jonny Bones, STILL! Anthony Smith should have taken his title! LMFAO!

Reyes beat him, too. Jones got a "Unanimous" Decision against Gustafson! Jones won the Fifth Round, that's it.

My top 10 all time:

1-Jon Jones
2-Anderson Silva
3-Demetrious Johnson
4-GSP
5-Fedor Emelianenko
6-José Aldo
7-Khabib Nurmagomedov
8-Daniel Cormier
9-BJ Penn
10-Kamaru Usman
Cormier over Stipe Miocic? How many consecutive times did Cormier defend his title? The Trilogy was won by_____. Khabib, most 10-8s in UFC history. Jones mauled his opponents to that extent? Volk, Yan, and Makhachev will be in there before long.

Back