All Time GOAT poll

i appreciate the info this thread provides but Vitor was busted for roids in 2006 against Henderson funny enough.

He may not have been on any “sanctioned“ (as told in that thread)for that fight but we have to be a bit naive to think he was clean.

belfort is a career drug user and it’s no coincidence his career took a dive after 2014 when he stopped using.

That’s when his physic really changed.
His body vs Henderson 2013 vs Weidman 2015.

if your defintion if TRTor is strictly linked to trt replacement therapy it’s abit misplaced bc there is no real measurable differenc between doing it legally or not In terms of outcome.

he is getting assistance either way.

i appreciate the info this thread provides but Vitor was busted for roids in 2006 against Henderson funny enough.

He may not have been on any “sanctioned“ (as told in that thread)for that fight but we have to be a bit naive to think he was clean.

belfort is a career drug user and it’s no coincidence his career took a dive after 2014 when he stopped using.

That’s when his physic really changed.
His body vs Henderson 2013 vs Weidman 2015.

if your defintion if TRTor is strictly linked to trt replacement therapy it’s abit misplaced bc there is no real measurable differenc between doing it legally or not In terms of outcome.

he is getting assistance either way.

Actually if you compare his TRT physique to his physique against Silva it was clear he wasn't on TRT.

Actually if you compare his TRT physique to his physique against Silva it was clear he wasn't on TRT.
Yea I don’t know bro you might not be remembering it correct

here is photos of his body 2009, 2012, 2017

bare in mind they fought in 2011.

his 2017 body is the one that is clearly off the juice and yes his 2013 body is the most jacked but his 2009 body is far better then his 2017 body.

hard to get a good photo of his weigh in for ufc 126

Attachments

• 89D11261-7EDE-4958-9962-D1BFCC66F8FD.jpeg
    89D11261-7EDE-4958-9962-D1BFCC66F8FD.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 8
Yea I don’t know bro you might not be remembering it correct

here is photos of his body 2009, 2012, 2017

bare in mind they fought in 2011.

his 2017 body is the one that is clearly off the juice and yes his 2013 body is the most jacked but his 2009 body is far better then his 2017 body.

hard to get a good photo of his weigh in for ufc 126

There was a photo comparison between his silva fight and his bisping fight.

Dad body vs juiced up freak.

Jones winning heavy weight strap vs. St. Pierre beating Nurmagomedov.

Who is in considered GOAT should these events happen?

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe
Who else did you want him go after? He was the damn champion. Besides, if you look at John Danaher's podcast with Joe Rogan he said they'd been planning his comeback for 2 years whilst Luke Rockhold was the champion

The Spider forever. Yes, I know objectively that he declined and had PED issues late in his career, but no other fighter ever amazed me the way he did in his prime. Fedor was close, but no other fighter ever looked as dangerous and exciting as Anderson did.

The Spider forever. Yes, I know objectively that he declined and had PED issues late in his career, but no other fighter ever amazed me the way he did in his prime. Fedor was close, but no other fighter ever looked as dangerous and exciting as Anderson did.

Flashiness does not equate to greatness. At all.

Flashiness does not equate to greatness. At all.
You act like he wasn't one of the most dominant champions with one of the best list of Ws for his era. He wasn't just flashy, but you know that. Also, it takes more than flashy to brutally end so many top level fights the way he did when he was on his tear. Very curious that you would attempt to frame his entire career as simply "flashy". Almost makes you sound like a disingenuous hater, rather than an objective fan.

Back