All Time GOAT poll

Amanda should be an option up there, what she has accomplished is unreal. She has beaten every wmma legend there has ever been. There's no one left.

I think it's Fedor. But both GSP and Fedor have shied away from the position of GOAT; both are great champions.

Agree about Fedor. Would have loved to see Prime Stipe vs Prime Fedor. or even vs HW jon jones when he goes there

Another make believe thread.

The MMA GOAT can only be a HW champ.

This is not boxing. Boxing takes more skill so it makes sense to compare skills between weight classes.

This is fighting fighting.

The GOAT is 100% Fedor. And after Fedor it's not GSP or Anderson, it's someone like Big Nog, or Werdum or Cain.

GSP is the WW GOAT without a question. MM is the flyweight GOAT, Aldo is the FW GOAT, LW, MW and LHW are up for grabs, although DC is probably the LHW GOAT, and a strong contender at HW too.

Anderson and Jones just the GOAT cheaters, and that's not a cute nickname, they are the actual GOAT cheaters. Anderson is only second to Jones, and Jones is second to none.
Well this is nonsense without any logic.

Stipe Miopic
Come on now.
I wanna see him and Jones go at it so badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Dana! Wasup

My main reason Habib isn't or even should not be at this discussion simply he's in era of strikers.
I mean. Sure. RDA is a bad man in the ground i think Habib even massacred him.
But, come on.
This is the only thing Habib's legacy for me not giving him that spot.

Reactions: JKS
It's interesting that many (obviously not all) who actually do/have done this for a living, whether as an analyst, fighter or both in some capacity... i.e. Chael, Ariel, DC(obviously a bit bias), Rogan, Luke Thomas...

Have all said Khabib belongs in Top 5 convo/Goat convo following the Geatje win.

But thats not the view of some fans, including many in this thread. Fair enough, the matter is purely subjective. However, what I suspect is as time goes by, more and more fans will also place him in at least the top 5. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess.

I am already there, not my overall #1 all time (though I understand if he is someone's overall #1), however to be undefeated in this day & age, to make your opponents who are top notch such as Conor & Porrier look amateurish, & lastly walk out of EVERY fight looking virtually the same as when you walked in, with barely even a scratch on your face... that type of absolute dominance 100% puts him in my top 5 all time.

Conor definitely belongs in the conversation.

Champ champ.

Conor 3.0 is going to be legendary.

Not sure if last sentence was sarcasm... However, Conor is top 5...

...If he can go back in time & not get KOd by Porrier, then travel back further to avoid being mauled by Khabib....

Plus someone who attacks a bus with a mob, but then taps out to one's arch nemesis while also cheating several times in the fight, grabbing opponents gloves, hands, illegal kick, holding on to cage with toes, etc etc. .... doesnt sound like the hallmarks of a true top five to me imho.

Though of course, this ALL subjective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back