All Time GOAT poll

Fedor is like a lot of people's first love. Remember more with feelings than facts.

Prime Brock would have been a handful for anyone. It is unfortunate he had health problems.

GSP probably has the most timeless style or lack of style. He was extremely well rounded.

Fedor has crazy hand speed and accuracy. Brock didn’t cope well with being hit on the feet. I could see prime vs prime Fedor unleashing a combo and Brock turtling up. Prime vs prime Fedor has to be favorite. Also I voted Fedor but honestly after some thought he’s 3rd begind Jones and GSP. I’d still rank him over Anderson though.

When did all this talk of GSP being the GOAT begin to catch fire.

If you consider GSP the GOAT at what moment do you believe he took the title of "Greatest MMA fighter of all time"?

Edit: I don't think he's the goat personally

When he made his MMA debut.

He's always been the GOAT

BabyishInbornHarrier-size_restricted.gif

The 170 GOAT u mean? probably when he broke Hughes defense record.

If he's the GOAT, it isn't by much and probably ebbed and flowed in-and-out among the top spots while he was fighting.

When did all this talk of GSP being the GOAT begin to catch fire.

If you consider GSP the GOAT at what moment do you believe he took the title of "Greatest MMA fighter of all time"?

Edit: I don't think he's the goat personally

Trick question, cuz he never did.

Around the time he beat Bisping. At this point Jones and Silva had both popped for steroids, with Silva also losing a bunch of fights, Fedor had gone on the three fight losing streak and the farce vs Maldonado, Aldo had been KO by Conor, DJ had yet to beat anyone with a real resume, and anyone else didn't have a record as good as GSP.

In short, everyone else continued to not be good enough, or made fools of themselves. GSP didn't, choked out Ping, and was declared GOAT.

When our universe split into a parallel universe where Fedor was never born.

Back