All Time GOAT poll

When he fought fitch, BJ 2, and Thiago Alves who looked like a monster at the time. He was one of the first true professionals and in his prime he was unstoppable.

He aint no damn goat.

Hopefully this thread opens all of your eyes
Around the time he beat Bisping. At this point Jones and Silva had both popped for steroids, with Silva also losing a bunch of fights, Fedor had gone on the three fight losing streak and the farce vs Maldonado, Aldo had been KO by Conor, DJ had yet to beat anyone with a real resume, and anyone else didn't have a record as good as GSP.

In short, everyone else continued to not be good enough, or made fools of themselves. GSP didn't, choked out Ping, and was declared GOAT.

But at the height of all their careers GSP was considered the worst. But because he beat a 60 year old blind man in bisping it leapfrogs him 3 spots???

Around the time he beat Bisping. At this point Jones and Silva had both popped for steroids, with Silva also losing a bunch of fights, Fedor had gone on the three fight losing streak and the farce vs Maldonado, Aldo had been KO by Conor, DJ had yet to beat anyone with a real resume, and anyone else didn't have a record as good as GSP.

In short, everyone else continued to not be good enough, or made fools of themselves. GSP didn't, choked out Ping, and was declared GOAT.
^^^^^^ Pretty much this

He aint no damn goat.

Hopefully this thread opens all of your eyes

But at the height of all their careers GSP was considered the worst. But he beat a 60 year old blind man in bisping leapfrogs him 3 spots???
All your crying and it really means nothing. Like I already told you bud, you're totally entitled to your incorrect opinion.

GOAT St Pierre bless your bum soul.

When he beat the reigning and defending LW and MW champions... BJ and Bisping. When he beat BJ Penn, that's when people started taking notice.

But MM is the GOAT

Not saying it was aliens... but it was the GOAT making aliens.

Take it easy man. You know what I mean...
I don't. You keep acting like GSP was never the GOAT, when he factually was ranked the #1 fighter in MMA at one point.

You're angry that GSP had the spot.... i get it.... you are totally free to make up your own incorrect narrative.

No one is trying to stop you bud. Why are you trying to convince others though? We aren't going to change our mind because some random guy on the internet disagrees with us.

I don't. You keep acting like GSP was never the GOAT, when he factually was ranked the #1 fighter in MMA at one point.

You're angry that GSP had the spot.... i get it.... you are totally free to make up your own incorrect narrative.

No one is trying to stop you bud. Why are you trying to convince others though? We aren't going to change our mind because some random guy on the internet disagrees with us.

?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back