• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All the jones fanboys where are they now?

I agree, Jon isn't fighting anyone that he perceives to be a threat at this stage. He's been like that for a while now.

His entire career. He ragdolled Bonnar and the old guard of LHW’s who would now probably be middleweights if they started today

I'm a fan of Jones. Don't get it twisted, he's never been out for an injury. People were saying he was ducking Pavlovich but now moved to Aspinall. I was calling it out how Pavlovich does nothing for Jones resume because he could be a dud. So Stipe made sense because atleast you can say he was the greatest UFC HW of all time.

Looks like we're stuck to the match now, but he either retires after or fights Aspinall. Win-win for Jones haters. Personally I think Jones grappling is better than Aspinall and he should be favorite odds wise.

Poatan shouldn't fight Jones. It's an easy win for Jones. You don't want this fight to happen unless you want Jones to go down as the GOAT.

Jones is way too big for Alex. They are both Cancers as well. Izzy is too. Very calculating. Jones would demolish him with tact and strength. Alex would have to keep distance but somehow land perfect blows after getting in striking range. Jones is too cautious for that.

the best and the hardest resume
got beaten one time by rearanging another mans face
resume is lightyears above anyone else

typical jones fanboy. no argument, pure fanboyism
There is no argument

Those are just facts

1> Jones won those fights
2> Rashad, Lyoto, Shogun were all LHW champions. (The first two, undefeated champions)

It is, what it is.

Jon is the goat at cheating and cherry picking. Unlike crooked wife slapping Dana, Jon should never be considered as a goat. He fucked up his legacy a long time ago when he refused to stop cheating.

Jon is not beating Aspinall imo, that's why he wants Poaton to fight Aspinall, in the hopes that Tom will get beat. I'm not so confident that Poaton beats Jon though. Poaton would definitely have his grappling tested. Imo Jon is a very bad matchup for him.

yes stylistically

but jones is not fighting. if he has confidence in his ability he wouldn't be retiring and being inactive.

he knew his reign in lhw was over, he cherry picked gane. what really happened is jon is actually retired after that fight.
he scared shitless of aspinall, he's not fighting anyone but stipe. cause that's the only fight he is confident he can win
i doubt jon is gonna take any hard fight from now on.

one thing for sure though jon is smart when it come to finding the right opponent to fight

I agree, Jon isn't fighting anyone that he perceives to be a threat at this stage. He's been like that for a while now.
1719940477796.png

Back