All Lives Matter' gets Texas student suspended (To Attend Diversity Workshop)

Is All Lives Matter doing anything besides trying to put Black Lives Matter in check? Serious question.

It's there just to provide a "counter" (if you can call it that) to BLM, but they do nothing on their own.

In related news, Coppercab came out as a TransGinger.

My bad. I mean ALM. And it's not a movement = it's a dumb phrase people say to shut down BLM instead of doing something useful about a real problem. Which is what BLM is trying to do.

Well, if MLM would be a stupid phrase used to shut down BLM, then, yes, of course not. But if MLM was an actual movement intended to bring about accountability to authority that would benefit everyone, then yes, you should do it. That's far more beneficial that angrily typing All Lives Matter to shut up BLM.

Did you see the overwhelmingly large part of my data that says there is ample evidence of racial bias in unnecessary use of force in every type of police encounter that doesn't end in a fatal shooting? Can you see why that might compel the average minority person to join a cause?

#AllLivesMatter

There is no standardized hand to hand combat training that LEO's need to do before being in the field.

Well, that is certainly not true, at least in Arizona where I live.

Way to reason like an idiot. No serious minded person agrees with this kind of crap, left or right. This strain of shuttting out speech and speakers by "leftists" on campus is embarrassing to actual progressive thought. Think harder.
then why do progressives and leftists keep doing shit like this?

let me guess, they aren't real scotsman...?

Tell me this is fake

It's so bothersome. Why can't anyone see this is mental illness?

"I was alone. All my friends were online"

Hmm... sounds like he wants attention and this gets him online friends. APA won't recognize this as mental illness, and they are the "experts", fucking morons.

It's so bothersome. Why can't anyone see this is mental illness?

"I was alone. All my friends were online"

Hmm... sounds like he wants attention and this gets him online friends. APA won't recognize this as mental illness, and they are the "experts", fucking morons.
He attained fame as a troll, I really hope this is just him trolling his way to relevance again.

i have quite a few leftist type political beliefs (i believe in more sustainable energies, more gun restrictions, pro choice, etc), but my god i hate SJW's and anything to do with BLM. the radical left has gone absolute off the deep end.

This is disgusting . Why are we allowing this as a society? We must unite against this somehow. But unity is such an alien thing these days. We must be divided about something, anything, special unique snowflake somehow , any way.

You are not a special snowflake.. you are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

If you say All Lives Matter in response to BLM, but say Blue Lives Matter because cops are being treated unfairly, then you know what BLM stands for and are just being a cunt.

How many cunts we got in here?

If you say All Lives Matter in response to BLM, but say Blue Lives Matter because cops are being treated unfairly, then you know what BLM stands for and are just being a cunt.

How many cunts we got in here?
You ripped this off of Twitter

Back