All Lives Matter' gets Texas student suspended (To Attend Diversity Workshop)

I used to joke about forced re-education to mock progressives but its becoming true

Can't the person refuse, drop out, and attend another school?

Since I don't have time to waste watching a video, is this at a university or high school?

Many LEO's are clueless with how to handle themselves or protect themselves in a hand to hand confrontation.

You understand if a cop is in hand to hand combat then he is in a position to have his gun stolen and killed by one of the potential BLM martyrs. Cops are one of a very few group of people putting their lives at risk for the general safety of society.

When you start looking at how many cops there are and stops, the police brutality and shit is a very small percentage

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.

If you say All Lives Matter in response to BLM, but say Blue Lives Matter because cops are being treated unfairly, then you know what BLM stands for and are just being a cunt.

How many cunts we got in here?
who is acting like they don't know what BLM stands for?

glad I went to SDSU and didn't have to deal w/ this bullshit. people were too drunk/high to organize, nor did anyone really complain about anything.....

times are a changing

Since it's state university, wouldn't this be illegal.
Maybe it's good bet to lawyer up, sue and get money.

I mean, if she doesn't oblige, she will get kicked out.
Its the student body government that's forcing her to do it, not the college.
If she refuses to comply and the university tells her to take the classes, then she can go after the university.

Its the student body government that's forcing her to do it, not the college.
If she refuses to comply and the university tells her to take the classes, then she can go after the university.

Was she suspended by the school?

Back