All Lives Matter' gets Texas student suspended (To Attend Diversity Workshop)

Forced 'diversity' reeducation?

WOW. Although the USSR had nothing on our modern day 'diversity' cult. Still though, this is like the Sovietization of school. lol

5306576-7883890570-sovie.png

I dont understand what "student governments" are and how they work. When you sign up for college you can incur these sorts up penalties by people of different opinion?

I remember posting sometime ago that in the future employers will say must NOT have college experience to apply. Seems to fit as time goes on.

Ohh man the fun I could have writing that presentation.

Yeah. hahaha. Glad I am not in college anymore. I would get myself into some big trouble with that presentation. The possibilities are endless

southpark-deathcamp_160_1229027292.jpg

Once again, satire becoming reality.

I think this is how racism spreads.

Is All Lives Matter doing anything besides trying to put Black Lives Matter in check? Serious question.

I had BlackLivesMatter folks come to my neighborhood and ask to put up a sign in my yard even before I knew what it was. My immediate reaction was that all lives matter. My second thought is that it would be insulting to cops (who are all races) because the overwhelming majority of police shootings are justified (barring a rare incident like the gentleman in Miami that was trying to help an autistic man and was shot by an incompetent cop)

I think this is how racism spreads.

When I was in college in the late 90's and early 2000's we didn't have these issues. It may be hard to believe but barely anyone spoke of skin color and we all got along. Things are somehow worse today when we should have kept progressing.

When I was in college in the late 90's and early 2000's we didn't have these issues. It may be hard to believe but barely anyone spoke of skin color and we all got along. Things are somehow worse today when we should have kept progressing.
It's almost like nobody can be spoken of in any way without mentioning race. It's the "in" thing.

Eta: I think it just gives the views that the media wants.

I had BlackLivesMatter folks come to my neighborhood and ask to put up a sign in my yard even before I knew what it was. My immediate reaction was that all lives matter. My second thought is that it would be insulting to cops (who are all races) because the overwhelming majority of police shootings are justified (barring a rare incident like the gentleman in Miami that was trying to help an autistic man and was shot by an incompetent cop)

BLM seems to be trying to do something about it. WLM seems to be doing something about BLM.

Can you see that? WLM is not actually trying to address the abuse of authority. In fact, you yourself seem to be using WLM to shut down BLM because you believe what they're fighting for is insulting to cops.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=1

As crazy as BLM gets, I have to view WLM as a POS movement trying to shut down much-needed change.

BLM seems to be trying to do something about it. WLM seems to be doing something about BLM.

Can you see that? WLM is not actually trying to address the abuse of authority. In fact, you yourself seem to be using WLM to shut down BLM because you believe what they're fighting for is insulting to cops.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=1

As crazy as BLM gets, I have to view WLM as a POS movement trying to shut down much-needed change.

What is WLM? I was talking about the phrase All Lives Matter (which I am not sure if it is even a movement)

Do I need to be sent to diversity reeducation camp or something?

Should we start a movement now called MaleLivesMatter since 97% of the people that are shot by cops are males? Of course not.

Your data even says that there isn't evidence of bias in police shootings

This "lives matter" crap needs to go. Of course lives matter, that's why there are laws protecting human life. And thats why officers who wrongfully shoot suspects are charged with murder.

so, can we finally agree that the left hates freedom of speech and wants to control the way people think?

it's no wonder why liberals are so obsessed with free college? so everyone can go and be indoctrinated by leftist ideology?

BLM is a racist movement. this is what happens when you give black supremecist a platform to spread their idiocy. Now we are being forced to accept black supremacy and force fed their propaganda.

Last edited:
Back