All Lives Matter' gets Texas student suspended (To Attend Diversity Workshop)

giphy.gif

That is becoming reality unfortunately, lol.

lol at all that horseshit she has to do to get her job back.

BLM is a racist movement. this is what happens when you give black supremecist a platform to spread their idiocy. Now we are being forced to accept accept black supremacy and force fed their propaganda.

BlackLivesMatter is even defending this lady:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/02/korryn-gaines-shooting-outrage-or-stupidity/

She was threatening to kill cops and she had a shotgun. After a 6 hour standoff they killed her.

If you don;t want to get shot.... don't point a gun at a cop, resist arrest, shoot at a cop, verbally tell them that you will kill them etc.

When I was in college in the late 90's and early 2000's we didn't have these issues. It may be hard to believe but barely anyone spoke of skin color and we all got along. Things are somehow worse today when we should have kept progressing.

I remember this growing up too. I remember, before the Obama administration we'd all hang out and be like "wow, I can't believe people used to be racist".

Now look at the world. Creating divide only creates racism. Whowouldathunkit?

What is WLM? I was talking about the phrase All Lives Matter (which I am not sure if it is even a movement)

My bad. I mean ALM. And it's not a movement = it's a dumb phrase people say to shut down BLM instead of doing something useful about a real problem. Which is what BLM is trying to do.

Do I need to be sent to diversity reeducation camp or something?

Should we start a movement now called MaleLivesMatter since 97% of the people that are shot by cops are males? Of course not.

Well, if MLM would be a stupid phrase used to shut down BLM, then, yes, of course not. But if MLM was an actual movement intended to bring about accountability to authority that would benefit everyone, then yes, you should do it. That's far more beneficial that angrily typing All Lives Matter to shut up BLM.

Your data even says that there isn't evidence of bias in police shootings

Did you see the overwhelmingly large part of my data that says there is ample evidence of racial bias in unnecessary use of force in every type of police encounter that doesn't end in a fatal shooting? Can you see why that might compel the average minority person to join a cause?

so, can we finally agree that the left hates freedom of speech and wants to control the way people think?

it's no wonder why liberals are so obsessed with free college? so everyone can go and be indoctrinated by leftist ideology?
Way to reason like an idiot. No serious minded person agrees with this kind of crap, left or right. This strain of shuttting out speech and speakers by "leftists" on campus is embarrassing to actual progressive thought. Think harder.

My bad. I mean ALM. And it's not a movement = it's a dumb phrase people say to shut down BLM instead of doing something useful about a real problem. Which is what BLM is trying to do.

Well, if MLM would be a stupid phrase used to shut down BLM, then, yes, of course not. But if MLM was an actual movement intended to bring about accountability to authority that would benefit everyone, then yes, you should do it. That's far more beneficial that angrily typing All Lives Matter to shut up BLM.

Did you see the overwhelmingly large part of my data that says there is ample evidence of racial bias in unnecessary use of force in every type of police encounter that doesn't end in a fatal shooting? Can you see why that might compel the average minority person to join a cause?

I'm with BLM on the TPP, that's about it though. *And abuse of authority FOR ALL RACES*

I had BlackLivesMatter folks come to my neighborhood and ask to put up a sign in my yard even before I knew what it was. My immediate reaction was that all lives matter. My second thought is that it would be insulting to cops (who are all races) because the overwhelming majority of police shootings are justified (barring a rare incident like the gentleman in Miami that was trying to help an autistic man and was shot by an incompetent cop)
Should've called them racist, then stood in the middle of the road.

Is All Lives Matter doing anything besides trying to put Black Lives Matter in check? Serious question.
All Lives Matter is reaffirming to everyone that All Lives Matter.

What exactly is BLM doing? They have some serious numbers. Why don't they put groups together to patrol the neighborhoods they're worried about? They could be fundraising for better schools, youth outreach programs, community gardens....etc. Shit, even if they just walked around neighborhoods and offered to mow people's lawns, help them with their groceries, street clean up....etc. while spreading their ideas. That would be so much more effective. As it stands, I personally can not stand with BLM in the slightest.

There is so much BLM could be doing, yet they're deciding not to.

All Lives Matter is reaffirming to everyone that All Lives Matter.

What exactly is BLM doing? They have some serious numbers. Why don't they put groups together to patrol the neighborhoods they're worried about? They could be fundraising for better schools, youth outreach programs, community gardens....etc. Shit, even if they just walked around neighborhoods and offered to mow people's lawns, help them with their groceries, street clean up....etc. while spreading their ideas. That would be so much more effective. As it stands, I personally can not stand with BLM in the slightest.

Yeah, well, BLM is mad as hell and they're not going to take it any more. They may not be doing what most people think they should do, but until another group tries to introduce accountability to the police then no one really has room to talk.

Literally the only game in town as far as reigning in police violence and civil asset forfeiture. Both of which are real problems and not only to black people.

So now college is telling us what morals to have and what is right or wrong? Oh, that is right, faculty are mainly leftist/liberals.
Religion of the left - Bow down

Thank God I never had to take a propaganda class in college. I consider myself fortunate.

Yeah, well, BLM is mad as hell and they're not going to take it any more. They may not be doing what most people think they should do, but until another group tries to introduce accountability to the police then no one really has room to talk.

Literally the only game in town as far as reigning in police violence and civil asset forfeiture. Both of which are real problems and not only to black people.
Sure those are definitely important issues. Bringing attention to them isn't enough though. There are lawyers out there actively working against Civil Forfeiture for example. That is a productive angle to come at the issue.

I think it would be more productive to modify Law enforcement training to avoid ongoing brutality issues, rather than worry about prosecuting them after the fact.

There is no standardized hand to hand combat training that LEO's need to do before being in the field. Many LEO's are clueless with how to handle themselves or protect themselves in a hand to hand confrontation. Uncertainly is a terrifying thing. This uncertainty creates situations where guns are drawn and shots are fired, because a majority of LEO's have no idea what they're doing when shit happens. Below is a good example, however the suspect does not get shot.

Both of which are real problems and not only to black people.

Then why is their movement's very name exclusive to BLACKLIVES?

If it was a problem for all lives maybe they should use a different name, like, I don't know maybe...All Lives Matter?

We shall overcome!

clock18.jpg

Indulging my pig-hating side, can you provide race-based data on encounters where violence is instigated towards the police? We should know if there are differences in actions that might make the police skittish. Just to be thorough. Now if only we could trust cops and criminals to tell the truth. :mad:

You should give motivational speeches on the reservations Chief. Get you redskins out doing a bit more mingling. We whites and blacks manage to intermingle at sporting events and some clubs. Get out and give it a try. ;):D

We shall overcome!

clock18.jpg

Indulging my pig-hating side, can you provide race-based data on encounters where violence is instigated towards the police? We should know if there are differences in actions that might make the police skittish. Just to be thorough. Now if only we could trust cops and criminals to tell the truth. :mad:

You should give motivational speeches on the reservations Chief. Get you redskins out doing a bit more mingling. We whites and blacks manage to intermingle at sporting events and some clubs. Get out and give it a try. ;):D
The American Indian Movement did these things I've listed for years on reservations, but eventually all of their leaders were in jail or on the run. AIM still exists and they do good work, but they've lost a lot of steam. They were instrumental in acquiring gambling rights for Natives. That was a big victory.

Def needs a reboot.

Some people are just unmotivated no matter what though. You can lead a horse to water...you know the rest.

Back