Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Marty was on something at this point. Comes off as a really good guy, but his reaction to Colby saying he was on EPO was pretty damn strange. Ali is still a POS either way.

You're on record saying Conor partakes in casual rape my friend
Then you will have no trouble providing a direct quote.

Nah... you just assume things and think they are facts.
I don't need to assume anything. You stated in the original thread title that one of Ali's fighters failed a drug test. That's not an opinion, that's an outright attempt at trying to pass a falsehood as fact, in other words - a lie. The more you squirm, the more you'll end up buried in your own lies - pathetic attempts at trying to cover one lie with another.

lol this hot-head is so mad he can't stop bumping a thread he has said to hate and believe to be fighter-bashing.
Shortfusing hard with the rage eh buddeh.
I'll keep bumping this thread for a while. It's the perfect opportunity to showcase what kind of scum Khabib's/Ali's haters are. I mean, already we have direct evidence of three haters being outright lying sacks of shit. More to follow, I suspect.

I'd be hesitant to let Ali handle my affairs with a testing body being that he cant even read/write properly.

I'll keep bumping this thread for a while. It's the perfect opportunity to showcase what kind of scum Khabib's/Ali's haters are. I mean, already we have direct evidence of three haters being outright lying sacks of shit. More to follow, I suspect.
<Lmaoo>
What a beautiful crusade for justice against the evil haters!
Thankfully Ali has a knight in shining armor ready to bump a thread for them.

I don't need to assume anything. You stated in the original thread title that one of Ali's fighters failed a drug test. That's not an opinion, that's an outright attempt at trying to pass a falsehood as fact, in other words - a lie. The more you squirm, the more you'll end up buried in your own lies - pathetic attempts at trying to cover one lie with another.

Suing Khabib in Russia for libel against an Irish manlet who likes to engage in casual rape on the side is like suing a Chinese enterprise on Chinese soil. I'll let you figure out how successful such cases will be.

Also lol at calling conor a manlet when hes the same height as khabin

Lmao not only a certified RAT but an idiot too???

Way to out your pals, guy

No I said there was a rumour going around and proceeded to provide information on why

Another lie. Another hypocrisy

Lol wow, the guy is actually right but the saltiness in your eyes won’t let you see it

How many times in recent years have USADA acted shady ? Yea I would want my representatives present too, there’s guys like Lawlor who got 3 years for nothing, they tried to run the Diaz bro’s out, Jones is allowed to Juice

If you are dealing with a company who does shit like this you have to be an idiot not to have someone watch your back

If i was a suspect of a crime and i was different country all together when it happened I would still show up with my lawyer to present this information to the police

No I said there was a rumour going around and proceeded to provide information on why

Another lie. Another hypocrisy
No, you claimed that a fighter from Ali's camp failed a drug test and tried to present your lie as a rumor without actually providing any evidence that the said rumor existed anywhere else other than your empty skull. Ali's post is neither proof of anyone failing a drug test, nor is it proof of any rumors of failed drug tests being in circulation.

EDIT: Apparently, mods have decided to not only condone, but outright encourage baseless fighter defamation and fighter bashing, since I can no longer reply to this thread. Well done, I guess, you certainly managed to surprise me with your hypocrisy. I guess the rules only apply when you want them to, huh. Or maybe it's the fact that I reminded about Conor having two ongoing sexual assault investigations against him that triggered you to censor me, since you have deleted two of my posts in this thread posting evidence of this fact.

Last edited:
Also lol at calling conor a manlet when hes the same height as khabin
Oh shit, I totally believed you couldn't find a quote when he called you out on it. This thread has been comedy.

No, you claimed that a fighter from Ali's camp failed a drug test and tried to present your lie as a rumor without actually providing any evidence that a said rumor existed anywhere else other than your empty skull. Ali's post is neither proof of anyone failing a drug test, nor is it proof of any rumors of failed drug tests being in circulation.
If it was proof it wouldn't be a rumour idiot hahahhahaha

God you are so dumb.

And a complete fail. You are now resorting to making shit up.

The title said:

RUMOURED: an Ali abdelaziz fighter was caught by USADA

FACT

Now let's see you try to spin this shit

Hila-fucking-arious

Lol wow, the guy is actually right but the saltiness in your eyes won’t let you see it

How many times in recent years have USADA acted shady ? Yea I would want my representatives present too, there’s guys like Lawlor who got 3 years for nothing, they tried to run the Diaz bro’s out, Jones is allowed to Juice

If you are dealing with a company who does shit like this you have to be an idiot not to have someone watch your back

If i was a suspect of a crime and i was different country all together when it happened I would still show up with my lawyer to present this information to the police
Wait... So you are saying USADA actively tries to frame innocent fighters?

Bruh.....

Last edited:
Which "famous" manager never had any of his fighters piss hot?

Ali's percentage under USADA is well beyond any other manager, hes ahead of the Kawa's even with Jon JOnes

EDIT: Apparently, mods have decided to not only condone, but outright encourage baseless fighter defamation and fighter bashing, since I can no longer reply to this thread. Well done, I guess, you certainly managed to surprise me with your hypocrisy. I guess the rules only apply when you want them to, huh. Or maybe it's the fact that I reminded about Conor having two ongoing sexual assault investigations against him that triggered you to censor me, since you have deleted two of my posts in this thread posting evidence of this fact.
giphy.gif

Its for your own good. Trust me, they are doing you a favor.

You should be thankful, instead of the always ungrateful little bastard you portray yourself to be

Back