Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Speculations of Usman for EPO floating around

NzG6JPw.jpg

Has Mystic Colby been born?

Why would Ali tweet something like that?

What is he talking about? He didn’t want said fighter talking to USADA?

I doubt it is one of his fighter, he wont say it. Probably a fighter he is friend with, but not his manager.

Absolute lol at the stupidity of Ali. "I know 5 guys on epo". Yep. And you also manage two champions with extremely high output. Even if they're clean, the image you've just created is not good.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

was really looking forward to watching this fight

Off topic. But Ali is such a sleazball. I can't wait in 6 years when they do a 30 for 30 him about him stealing money from fighters etc.

Speculations of Usman for EPO floating around

NzG6JPw.jpg

Has Mystic Colby been born?

Why would Ali tweet something like that?

Thread titles like these should result in bans.

EDIT: the original thread title accused one of Ali's fighters taking steroids based on the tweet.

Last edited:
Absolute lol at the stupidity of Ali. "I know 5 guys on epo". Yep. And you also manage two champions with extremely high output. Even if they're clean, the image you've just created is not good.

I hope you don't mean Khabib when you say "high output". The folks that accuse Khabib of being on PEDs are the same folks that make fun of him for gassing in the 3rd round every fight LOL.

"It's us or them"

Lol what does that even mean in this context? It's us PED users vs USADA?

Who would have thought that the terrorist snitch FBI informant piece of shit is managing fighters that are roiding?

I don't have a problem with people snitching on terrorists, or pedophiles for that matter.
I would congratulate such a snitch.
do you prefer to have terrorists and pedophiles free? I wouldn'd want to live in the same place as you...

Ali is an emotional idiot, who opens their mouths like this ? I always wondered how he’s doing business on such a high level ...

anywhere else other than America he would be in a market hustling fake nike shoes.

Last edited:
Back