Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

Perks of being managed by Ali:

Unlimited cardio

269b083f69255bb0adb617a8e4c354c1_md.jpeg

Users like me? You mean users like me calling out pieces of shit like you outright accusing fighters of doing roids without any sort of evidence? And you even have the gall to do it in a thread title? The baseless dogshit that spills from your mouth is not a "rumor", by the way, it's outright defamation and the very definition of fighter bashing.
You seem easily upset. Given that, posting on sherdog seems like a bad idea.

You defamed the entire Ali's camp.

Don't try to put words into my mouth. You being the quintessential lying bitch does not mean that everyone has stooped to your level.
I dont need to put words in your mouth. You do it here every day. Amongst other things. <{outtahere}>

"You defamed the entire Ali's camp." - thats not what you said. Who is changing what they said now? You literally proved my point of you being the liar in the spam of a post.

lol

Speculations of Usman for EPO floating around

NzG6JPw.jpg

Has Mystic Colby been born?

Why would Ali tweet something like that?

I dont wanna buy dildos so i dont take calls from dildo salesmen

Rule of thumb, dont take anything at all. Just have a good diet.

Leave it up to ALI to make an ass of himself.

He's trying to protect fighters, he's saying for USADA to talk to the fighter's management team instead of the fighter directly. Like how your lawyer should do the talking for you.
Usada needs a failed test not just words. Clearly someone under Ali got flagged

Usada needs a failed test not just words. Clearly someone under Ali got flagged

Wouldn't surprise me given that he manages the most fighters of any manager, the odds for a fighter he manages popping should be high so...

I dont need to put words in your mouth.
Then you will show me all the threads I've made baselessly accusing fighters of roiding. If you can't, then we'll have even more proof of you being a lying bitch.

"You defamed the entire Ali's camp." - thats not what you said.
That's precisely what I said. Or do fighters managed by Ali not belong to his Dominance MMA camp? You tried to defame an unspecified fighter belonging to Ali's camp, essentially defaming his entire camp.

Then you will show me all the threads I've made baselessly accusing fighters of roiding. If you can't, then we'll have even more proof of you being a lying bitch.
"Let me ask for something the person is obviously not going to waste their time looking for so i'll have an out."

lol

Im not invested in this as you are bathtub boy. Im just using you here.

an unspecified fighter
Lets play the same game

Show me a case of an "unspecified defamation"

<3>

I'll wait.

By the way, thanks for keeping this going. The thread stays longer on top and what you didnt want people to see gets way more reach.

Precisely the level of responses I expected from you, nothing surprising here. If you think that by condoning defamation against fighters you don't like is somehow supposed to be insulting to me, then you're even more childish (or demented) than you seem.
You defame Conor daily, dont be a hypocrite, just get some thicker skin.

"Let me ask for something the person is obviously not going to waste their time looking for so i'll have an out."

lol

Im not invested in this as you are bathtub boy. Im just using you here.

Lets play the same game

Show me a case of an "unspecified defamation"

<3>

I'll wait.

By the way, thanks for keeping this going. The thread stays longer on top and what you didnt want people to see gets way more reach.
What's sad is he's a fan of Ali. Who the fuck is a fan of a manager hahahaha

Lmao I still just shake my head at people who think this guy is good at his job

Any real agent in any real sport would be laughing at this type of representation

Precisely the level of responses I expected from you, nothing surprising here. If you think that by condoning defamation against fighters you don't like is somehow supposed to be insulting to me, then you're even more childish (or demented) than you seem.
90% of your posts are shitting on Conor. You're a shit poster so you get shit responses to your crying

What's sad is he's a fan of Ali. Who the fuck is a fan of a manager hahahaha
This is Ali's account.

Or someone really close to him. I cant see it any other way. Can you fathom anyone being this much of a nub otherwise?

Back