Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

Hahaha so basically you’re saying a terrorist can become a US citizen by snitching on his affiliated terrorist organization. LOLOLOL wow sounds like an incredible deal lolol.

also Abdelaziz is his real birth name. It even says so on your conspiracy website.

Also you keep saying ppl defending him are just Khabib fans which isn’t true. Me personally, not a fan of Khabib or Ali. I actually dislike Ali with a passion. I don’t like how he constantly trash talks when he will never fight himself or how he tries to attack ppl when he’s around other fighters who protect him. He’s very juvenile. But what I am defending is the principle of truth vs allegations.
Pp like you love to believe in allegations as long as it fits your narrative or agenda. It’s honestly whats wrong with the internet. It makes uneducated ppl like believe in things with zero evidence.

What exactly would be my agenda in this scenario? Telling you a guy associated with a terrorist organization is a terrorist? Do you think I’m just some redneck in a maga hat randomly accusing Muslims of being terrorists?
The book that named Ali was actually critical of how the NYPD profiled Muslims after 9/11, it’s not just some alt right conspiracy propaganda. Also, you can’t sit on your high horse and diagnose “what’s wrong with the internet.” Your first post replying to me was practically foaming at the mouth with typical sherdog aggression...if I was any of these other guys our discussion would have quickly turned into nothing but childish insults. But it’s obvious we’re not getting anywhere so have a good one.

https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

No, but I am able to read and Ali is a complete and utter POS with significant terrorist ties. I suggest you read up on this and apologize. Or just read.

I can't believe you seriously directed me to this bogus website, and you imagine it has any credibility. anybody can create a website and put whatever they want on it. do you REALLY believe everything you read on internet ?
you're far dumber than I thought and I shouldn't have given you the time it took me to write this (impressed you can read thought, it must've taken you a long time with your... condition)

{<jordan}

you know what, I'll send you a link to a wbsite that proves that TRYHARD 2001 is mentally challenged
read it (if you can) and then apologize lol

That is not a conspiracy website, it is:

Fuqra Files is the most comprehensive non-governmental resource about the Jamaat ul-Fuqra organization led by Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani (or Jilani), which now operates in the U.S. under various names, chiefly “Muslims of America” (MOA). It was launched in late November 2016.

The Fuqra Files database is an initiative of the Clarion Project, a non-profit educational organization dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamist extremism while providing a platform for the voices of tolerance within the Muslim world.

This website serves as a well-documented, authoritative resource for information about Fuqra’s history and current operations. It draws upon tens of thousands of pages of documents from a private archive, as well as dozens of anonymous (but substantiated) sources from within MOA, former MOA members, associates of MOA members, and law enforcement and intelligence sources.

The primary objective is to encourage accurate reporting on the group and awaken MOA members about the group they belong(ed) to. Current/former associates of MOA and sources with experiences in dealing with MOA are encouraged to reach out to us.

They certainly have an ultra-right Christian agenda but the sources they cite for the article, specifically the law enforcement agents, on Ali seem extremely legit and... before I go any further did you actually read the article I posted for you? If so, what specifically did you find questionable or untrue? I just want to make sure you're approaching this with the open mind you claim that others lack and are aware of the case against Ali Abdel Aziz.
that's exactly what a conspiracy website is and they make their living off fools like you
<{outtahere}>

Rumble?

40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg
Just a jacked up black....
That was close

that's exactly what a conspiracy website is and they make their living off fools like you
<{outtahere}>

Now, now child, you're responding with pictures and ad hominems instead of a reasoned argument. Kids like you are a dime a dozen on here sport but you know what, please enlighten me on what Ali's really all about. I mean, as a human being. I have posted my piece, now you post yours and let's actually talk this out and see if we can't learn something together. Y'know, like civilized people.

Please enlighten this guy right here, sunshine. Inform me, using specific examples, how what I've posted was bullshit and why what you believe to be true is correct. No ad hominems or pictures to hide behind boy, use facts and reason to support your viewpoint. Let's see if that block between your shoulders is used as more than a hat rack.

Back