Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

I don't have a problem with people snitching on terrorists, or pedophiles for that matter.
I would congratulate such a snitch.
do you prefer to have terrorists and pedophiles free? I wouldn'd want to live in the same place as you...

Ali himself is a terrorist and a snitch.

Tony posted something about having pass another drug test so it's possible USADA is handing out the results of the later batch of test...there's heat to this rumor.

You can run but you can't hide

novit1.jpg
Apparently hiding under rings is said to work pretty well...

I doubt anyone has been caught with anything. I don’t think even Ali would be stupid enough to tweet that if someone he managed had been caught.

You know that taking steroids and having amazing cardio aren't particularly linked. Mark Coleman had shit cardio and who can actually convince anyone this guy was natty.
I hope you don't mean Khabib when you say "high output". The folks that accuse Khabib of being on PEDs are the same folks that make fun of him for gassing in the 3rd round every fight LOL.

if usman cheats and they give colby a title fight against a short notice opponent I would laugh so hard

Thread titles like these should result in bans.
Users like yourself shouldnt even be allowed accounts.

The guy just posted a tweet incriminating himself and his fighters.

If you cant see that, you are dumber than i gave you credit for, which was already next to nothing.

Title has rumored tags and OP has "speculations" as the first word.

Go ahead and submit your resume for moderator. Until then go cry somewhere else and:
l4iqjVV.gif

Glad it bothers you

Last edited:
Who would have thought that the terrorist snitch FBI informant piece of shit is managing fighters that are roiding?

Which "famous" manager never had any of his fighters piss hot?

He's trying to protect fighters, he's saying for USADA to talk to the fighter's management team instead of the fighter directly. Like how your lawyer should do the talking for you.

He bitched up real quick though

Golden snitch put him In his place

You spend some time quality time alone with USADA person in the nearest restroom and the next day refuse to answer the phone. A bit rude, if you ask me...

Users like me? You mean users like me calling out pieces of shit like you outright accusing fighters of doing roids without any sort of evidence? And you even have the gall to do it in a thread title? The baseless dogshit that spills from your mouth is not a "rumor", by the way, it's outright defamation and the very definition of fighter bashing.
Cry more

UFC 245 - Colvington vs Masvidal after they throw a suitcase full of money to Jorge

"Us or them" as if Ali represents all fighters, or is a fighter himself. Every single time he gets a microphone he disparages as many fighters as he can that aren't represented by him.

What is he talking about? He didn’t want said fighter talking to USADA?
his quote made more sense than yours frankly. And his quote still doesnt make sense.

Back