Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

Suing Khabib in Russia for libel against an Irish manlet who likes to engage in casual rape on the side is like suing a Chinese enterprise on Chinese soil. I'll let you figure out how successful such cases will be.

In any case, whether Conor is guilty or not, I'm glad Khabib called him a rapist, because that is one thing that can REALLY hurt Conor's image, since even an accusation can get men in trouble these days. Conor started this entire shit, he had no respect for any moral or religious norms of conduct and was happy to insult Khabib's family. It's high time Khabib stops playing by the rules and starts using all the weapons available to him, which includes dragging Conor's image through the mud by reminding the world about the rape accusations.

@TapMachine you are a bloody hypocrite.

Usman might be on EPO, I have no clue but the amount of sheeple that are convinced he is just because Colby said so is straight comedy. Must just be Colby’s nine fans getting a little nervous.

looks like someone got to Ali, he is already backtracking lol

You know that taking steroids and having amazing cardio aren't particularly linked. Mark Coleman had shit cardio and who can actually convince anyone this guy was natty.
Ubereem as well. It's the EPO that gives you superhuman stamina.

Innocent until proven guilty. Just because usman has good cardio, doesn't mean he's on epo. We could easily say the same about colby. Colby's cardio is through the roof. See how easy that is? Let's wait for the fight. Love how when nate popped, even before he was cleared everyone and their momma jumped in to white knight him but usman... Different story. Just ignore Ali. He's an egomaniac. Our attention should be on usman and colby. If usman pops then he's on the shit list if not stfu about the epo. Thing and it's always the same fighters who get targeted for this shit as well. I'd love to hear what sherdoggers would say if conor came back with better cardio. I'd love to see y'all with that same energy.
The difference is their physiques. Colby isn't a bulky guy, plus he's known to eat clean throughout the year. Usman on the other hand looks like a superhero, claims to never run due to his bad knees, and has extremely high output. It also doesn't help that the Blackzilians camp has had issues with PEDs. Tyrone Spong just got caught.

Paulo Costa has never failed and test and he IS NATTY you have to accept it

You don't need to do EPO if you just eat a vegan diet.

The difference is their physiques. Colby isn't a bulky guy, plus he's known to eat clean throughout the year. Usman on the other hand looks like a superhero, claims to never run due to his bad knees, and has extremely high output. It also doesn't help that the Blackzilians camp has had issues with PEDs. Tyrone Spong just got caught.
Dude who gives a shit about that. That's the eye test. That shit is dumb. The reason I gave that diaz example is, before he twisted Dana and usadas arm there was nothing exonerating from sarms use. As far as we knew he was dirty, yet there was absolutely nothing about his physique that would indicate that he uses peds. Now if diaz, with as ordinary a physique as he has, could pop, how much credibility can we lend to the eye test? Noone ever questioned sage Northcutt or Holly Holm. Why usman? Just based on what colby, a known scumbag, said. I wouldn't be surprised if usman popped but it's bullshit to entertain and speculate these claims. He has never popped before. Until then all this shit needs to stop. Didn't diaz pop for more than just weed a while ago? Didn't sugar Sean o malley pop too? And the latter doesn't even have the output either. Eye test is stupid. Wait for him to test dirty if he does... I'll even join you in showing my disappointment in him.

Dude who gives a shit about that. That's the eye test. That shit is dumb. The reason I gave that diaz example is, before he twisted Dana and usadas arm there was nothing exonerating from sarms use. As far as we knew he was dirty, yet there was absolutely nothing about his physique that would indicate that he uses peds. Now if diaz, with as ordinary a physique as he has, could pop, how much credibility can we lend to the eye test? Noone ever questioned sage Northcutt or Holly Holm. Why usman? Just based on what colby, a known scumbag, said. I wouldn't be surprised if usman popped but it's bullshit to entertain and speculate these claims. He has never popped before. Until then all this shit needs to stop. Didn't diaz pop for more than just weed a while ago? Didn't sugar Sean o malley pop too? And the latter doesn't even have the output either. Eye test is stupid. Wait for him to test dirty if he does... I'll even join you in showing my disappointment in him.
I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just stating why people would probably think that Usman would be on EPO rather than Colby. I'm not a fan of either guy, couldn't care less who wins.

This thread is pretty funny.

Guys like TapMachine make me think that Khabib fans are actually just conor haters.

Luckily for me I hate everyone so I don't care about anything.

I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just stating why people would probably think that Usman would be on EPO rather than Colby. I'm not a fan of either guy, couldn't care less who wins.
Understandable. Have a great day.

He’s right, talking to the police isn’t a smart idea.

You’d have to be an idiot to listen to that terrorist-turned-snitch.
It’s sick how he’s managing professional fighters.

"Us or them" as if Ali represents all fighters, or is a fighter himself. Every single time he gets a microphone he disparages as many fighters as he can that aren't represented by him.

This right here is why it's hilarious that @TapMachine and the other bathtub bros are acting like Ali could be talking to a fighter he doesn't manage.

<36>

You know there other performance enchanters than steroids.
Why are you telling me this when I am clearly aware of this? Shouldn't you have been responding to the same person I responded to, telling them this?

You know it's performance enhancers right? There aren't mages somewhere casting magic spells on these guys....

Back