• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira tells story about his losses during amateur career

Adesanya should've won the first fight though

Periera getting lucky the next two with late KOs when losing both fights on the scorecards.
izzy himself + his coach accepted getting beaten but you didn't
that defeat must've shattered some barriers and false imaginations for some people, those barriers holding people together lol, sad
get over it

So now it sounds like he doesn't want to give Izzy the rematch even though it sounded like he was ready for it just last week? Which is it??
How many dollars did izzy cost u ?

Not that fucking strange..

There are always guys who has your number..

I hope we can see another fight.
We will for sure. Maybe even get a trilogy in UFC. Interested in seeing the changes Izzy will make for the rematch. I feel like he'll need to seek outside training away from CKB for it though. He may have the same issues as Conor if Izzy refuses to branch out with his training. The level Izzy is at currently, I think is the best level CKB can get him. He needs to go past this level to beat Pereira. Izzy has become stagnant for a while now to the people really paying attention and analyzing his fights.

We will for sure. Maybe even get a trilogy in UFC. Interested in seeing the changes Izzy will make for the rematch. I feel like he'll need to seek outside training away from CKB for it though. He may have the same issues as Conor if Izzy refuses to branch out with his training. The level Izzy is at currently, I think is the best level CKB can get him. He needs to go past this level to beat Pereira. Izzy has become stagnant for a while now to the people really paying attention and analyzing his fights.
I think he definitely is on equal footing with Alex, skill wise, but his punching power while enough to stun and possibly put Alex out isn't as strong and these guys know each other very well so if Izzy went to a more grappling oriented approach his chances of winning would definitely rise up IMO. Now getting Alex to the ground could be difficult but once he is able to get him down he'd be one of the fighters who wouldn't have much for Izzy on the ground. To keep it standing he has more of a chance to win, possibly much more so it would be smart to mix it up.

I think he definitely is on equal footing with Alex, skill wise, but his punching power while enough to stun and possibly put Alex out isn't as strong and these guys know each other very well so if Izzy went to a more grappling oriented approach his chances of winning would definitely rise up IMO. Now getting Alex to the ground could be difficult but once he is able to get him down he'd be one of the fighters who wouldn't have much for Izzy on the ground. To keep it standing he has more of a chance to win, possibly much more so it would be smart to mix it up.
Skill wise he can keep up with Pereira, but when Pereira turns it up he can't. It's happened in the last 2 fights. Also Pereira's strengths are Izzy's weaknesses in his striking game. That's also why when Pereira turns it up and switches gears chasing the finish, Izzy ended up getting finished twice.

Adesanya should've won the first fight though

Periera getting lucky the next two with late KOs when losing both fights on the scorecards.

yep pereira is so lucky that he knocked out a guy unconscious with his fists

concession accepted

Also lucky the ref and horn were there to stop him from getting KOd early

Israel_Adesanya_Vs_Alex_Pereira_FULL_FIGHT_HIGHLIGHTS_UFC_28.gif
as an mma fan and israel fan please stop. you are making us look worse not better

Back