• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira tells story about his losses during amateur career

Right? I mean technically it should be 3-0 Izzy but he's 0-3. All bad luck. Izzy is the best fighter ever. Alex is just lucky.
8d4.gif

concession accepted

Also lucky the ref and horn were there to stop him from getting KOd early

Israel_Adesanya_Vs_Alex_Pereira_FULL_FIGHT_HIGHLIGHTS_UFC_28.gif
Last shot was after the bell, and you're talking like mfs need a 100% KO rate to prove they're not lucky, wtf

Adesanya should've won the first fight though

Periera getting lucky the next two with late KOs when losing both fights on the scorecards.

He luckily knocked him the fuck out. Tripped

<DisgustingHHH>

Where was this in their first meeting, and where was this against Bruno Silva as a recent example?

wait, what bruno silva fight has to do with Izzy fights?

this is your argument? he didnt KO Bruno Silva, so, KOing Izzy twice in their last 2 bouts must be luck, right?

this really shows a very deep fight knowledge. Im out, peace. Fking moron.

He's got a point. Another fighter that comes to mind is Matt Hughes vs Denis Hallman. As dominate as Hughes was he lost to the same guy TWICE in under a minute. Hallman just had his number.

I was curious about who that dude was who beat him 3 times, and the only parts of his amateur kickboxing record shows that he lost to Sergej Maslobojev; (at the W.A.K.O World Championships 2013, K-1 Final -91 kg).
But I couldn't find anything about Sergej beating him 2 more times, so I guess it's not him.

I'm not accusing him of Ricksonsing out there, just curious who that dude is

wait, what bruno silva fight has to do with Izzy fights?

this is your argument? he didnt KO Bruno Silva, so, KOing Izzy twice in their last 2 bouts must be luck, right?

this really shows a very deep fight knowledge. Im out, peace. Fking moron.
{<jimmies}

absolute stable genius you are. Poor guy.

So now it sounds like he doesn't want to give Izzy the rematch even though it sounded like he was ready for it just last week? Which is it??
He's saying it will be the same outcome, doesn't matter how many times they fight. He's saying he has Izzy's number and will knock him out every time they fight.

Right? I mean technically it should be 3-0 Izzy but he's 0-3. All bad luck. Izzy is the best fighter ever. Alex is just lucky.

so that punch at the end be of round 1 for Izzy wasn’t luck? I mean, if we are going by your logic, Alex was winning the entire round until that one punch and the other after the bell. Fine let’s call them both luck and remove them from the fight. Alex won round 1, which puts him 2-2 in the 5th. He then whoops Izzy all of the 5th round and Izzy somehow continue to absorb punishment for 2 more minutes to lose round 5 but not by knockout. Alex up 3-2

concession accepted

Also lucky the ref and horn were there to stop him from getting KOd early

Israel_Adesanya_Vs_Alex_Pereira_FULL_FIGHT_HIGHLIGHTS_UFC_28.gif

He took those monster shots like a fucking G though. I like Izzy but when his chin got tested the ref saved him from getting shadfaced.

i do feel he too old to go on crazy run of defense's well lose the belt soon look at hes age

So now it sounds like he doesn't want to give Izzy the rematch even though it sounded like he was ready for it just last week? Which is it??
Idk but I hope he doesn't. It's annoying that immediate rematches have extended to fights that weren't controversial.

Let's get Bobby Knuckles vs Costa winner or Vettori in there to finally test Pereira with someone who will take him down.

What's this loser mentality, about accepting you're "always going to lose to a bad stylistic match-up"?

Izzy shouldn't "Accept he'll never beat Pereira", that is how a mentally weak person who gives up thinks.

Pereira has uncharacteristically shown a rare achilles heel in his mental armour here.

Look what Trump achieved in 2016, everything was stacked against him and he still achieved an amazing feat, he certainly didn't do that by letting anybody else dictate how he felt about his own capabilities and his chances of winning.

The irony here is incredible, even by sherdog standards. Please keep posting, this shit is great!
Fooking bums getting upset at a shit post on a meaningless topic? The only irony is coming from your side, bud.

{<BJPeen}

Back