• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira tells story about his losses during amateur career

So now it sounds like he doesn't want to give Izzy the rematch even though it sounded like he was ready for it just last week? Which is it??

Real in and out of the ring, for better or worse.

Very secure fighter psychologically — in stark contrast to Izzy, whose possibly the most insecure (cringe) fighter I can't tolerate listening to.

Finally a middleweight champ who carries himself like a true Champion ... rather than a mouthy, bratty, teenage gamer.

Adesanya should've won the first fight though

Periera getting lucky the next two with late KOs when losing both fights on the scorecards.

Pereira won the decision
Second fight was on short notice and the last was really closer than people want to believe.
Mf is a Kickboxing legend and you saying he KOing anyone was LUCKY? wtf

Real in and out of the ring, for better or worse.

Very secure fighter psychologically — in stark contrast to Izzy, whose possibly the most insecure (cringe) fighter I can't tolerate listening to.

Finally a middleweight champ who carries himself like a true Champion ... rather than a mouthy, bratty, teenage gamer.
You hit the nail on the head with my reservations re Adesanya.

Good observations on Poatan, he’s a man amongst men in an era of divas so it’s a breath of fresh air.

Periera getting lucky the next two with late KOs when losing both fights on the scorecards.

luck has a different meaning. this is called skill, timing and power.

the only way I can fit lucky in this conversation is to say we are NOT lucky to have you here posting this bshit

Pereira won the decision
If you don't actually watch the fight and just go to Wikipedia

Second fight was on short notice and the last was really closer than people want to believe.
Mf is a Kickboxing legend and you saying he KOing anyone was LUCKY? wtf
You know Adesanya is elite also, correct? You also know Pereira isn't able to KO opponents every fight, right? Recent example being Bruno Silva? wtf

Man people are going to jump off Alex bandwagon after he exposed on the ground badly. I actually feel bad for him.

Right? I mean technically it should be 3-0 Izzy but he's 0-3. All bad luck. Izzy is the best fighter ever. Alex is just lucky.

I'm done bro
concession accepted

Also lucky the ref and horn were there to stop him from getting KOd early

Israel_Adesanya_Vs_Alex_Pereira_FULL_FIGHT_HIGHLIGHTS_UFC_28.gif

can't wait for the 4th fight

reporter: izzy talk us through how you prepared for the 4th fight given that you lost the last 3, two by finish.

izzy: did you even watch the first 3 fights? do your homework !

That guy is just brutally honest
I never heard a professional let alone a champion say that he if he fought someone again who stopped fighting that he would still lose to that guy because of his style

Back