• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was suppose to be

I’m still on the Khamzat train but there’s no denying he hasn’t lived up to the original expectations. That being said there’s still time for him to accomplish great things, but he absolutely needs to be more active. I assume the inability to fight in the US has contributed to his inactivity at least a bit.

Pereira is amazing, what he’s been able to accomplish in his short time in MMA is very impressive.

You sure love posting this shit, not saying that you're wrong here. Cumsock is nothing compared to Pereira.

Part of this is that Pereira has no time to waste as he's a few weeks away from 37. Khamzat just turned 30.

Other part is Khamzat is has had some serious health issues the last few years and he is kinda a pain in the ass to work with.

Khamzat could very well beat Whittaker here in a little over a week. If he does so impressively he will probably be at least a betting even against DDP.

Or he could actually face an elite MW for the first time in his career and look overmatched.

Part of this is that Pereira has no time to waste as he's a few weeks away from 37. Khamzat just turned 30.

Other part is Khamzat is has had some serious health issues the last few years and he is kinda a pain in the ass to work with.

Khamzat could very well beat Whittaker here in a little over a week. If he does so impressively he will probably be at least a betting even against DDP.

Or he could actually face an elite MW for the first time in his career and look overmatched.

Khamzat pulled out.

Khamzat pulls out of fights on late notice, Pereira steps in on short notice.

Perreira actially had a serious championship pedigree before joining the UFC.
Chimaev only had the "Mean-mug" belt.

Khamzat will be back. Winter is coming!!!! I AM COMING !!! RAAAAAAAWWWR!!!!!

Pereira has 7 fights in like 18 months. Khamzat has 1 fight in 21 months and 6 cancelled bouts.

Khamzat ain’t done yet…….Its a marathon not a sprint

not looking good for the marathon man

79568783-12922439-image-m-12_1704284566012.jpg

Perhaps this can be simplified.

Chimaev = Adolescent Boy.
Pereira = Fully-Mature Man.

Chimaev = Wannabe Champion
Pereira = 2x, 2-Division World Champion, now 2 Fighting Platforms

Chimaev = Wolf Ticket
Pereira = Hungry Like a Real Wolf

The Khamzat hype was incredible a few years ago but has long died. Khamzat was the false prophet of MMA while the real prophet Pereira waited for his chance.

-Khamzat was suppose to be champ. Pereira became champ.

-Khamzat was suppose to fight often. Pereira fights often.

-Khamzat was suppose to take on all challenges. Pereira takes on all challenges.

-Khamzat was suppose to be a multi-weight champ, Pereira became a multi-weight champ.

-Khamzat was suppose to “kill everybody.” Pereira has “killed everybody” (metaphorically speaking of course).

-Khamzat was suppose to become an MMA legend quickly. Pereira became a MMA legend quickly.

Khamzat, his team, and his fans touted him as a badass (which he is) but Alex has more badass moments in the cage - Strickland KO, comeback against Izzy, telling Herb to slow his roll etc.

What Khamzat has going for him is he doesn’t have an official loss but losses don’t mean much in MMA. Pereira bless!

Khamzat has the wporst and dumbest team, and he will not realise it.

not looking good for the marathon man

79568783-12922439-image-m-12_1704284566012.jpg

Looks like he caught Hand, Foot and Mouth disease, which sucks to get as an adult. I caught it last year and it knocked me on my ass for months.

Back