• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex / Jiri - More exciting anyway!

Well then don't be that way honestly. Uncle eye ev has had ample opportunities to take this fight. He was offered it at 300 and said no and he was offered it again and said no.

At this point it's on him. Luck is where opportunities meet preparedness and he doesn't stay prepared like jiri. So he doesn't get the same chances as him. I'd the fight doesn't happen it's because he turned it down

Don’t disagree with any of that. I just want to rip the bandaid off. Either Alex nullifies Neckbeard wrestling and emerges victorious, or he gets smashed and dominated via superior grappling. I’m hoping for the former so I can savor all the haters tears. Or, I’ll be eating a heaping pile of crow. Let’s just get this shit over with.

crazy that they just fought in November
and Alex just fought in April

Pereira is a man on a mission,
would fight every month if it was possible

they should make a belt for Ultimate Warrior
this guy is something else

The fight should be exciting for sure, more so than watching a Connor fight, which would've only been interesting from a curiosity point of view, like what state will he turn up in.

Jiri is cool, but I want to see Alex carry on winning. Get it done here and then fight Ank on a full camp later in the year on a Brasil card.

Me and @HI SCOTT NEWMAN hate on some UFC HW-s that clearly don't do any training and come in looking bloated ><
Some of them are as large as a fridge lol

92e640dd20a470b85b5ccf4eab92af0b.jpg

Yes but why a rematch tho ? I would rather have Ank as a challenger
Like he would take the match on 2 weeks notice. 2 months was too soon last time he spoke.
Either way, Alex - Ank needs to happen at some point.

Well then don't be that way honestly. Uncle eye ev has had ample opportunities to take this fight. He was offered it at 300 and said no and he was offered it again and said no.

At this point it's on him. Luck is where opportunities meet preparedness and he doesn't stay prepared like jiri. So he doesn't get the same chances as him. I'd the fight doesn't happen it's because he turned it down

ankalaev was offered it another time after 300?

Sucks its not a fresh matchup but its a JBG fight no doubt

Poatan is must watch fight-tv

I appreciate the money not turning Alex into a diva also

Alex might have greatest p4p ufc resume ever .

12 fights. Strickland, Jan, Izzy x 2, Hill.Jiri. half of his fights are against chsmps or future/past champs an only 1 loss. He's moat exciting fighter right now in UFC

It's a better fight - more even and competitive.

I feel like either conor was going to be so ring rusty that chandler takes him out or Chandler gets over excited and gets countered and stopped early.

I definitely think it's a much better card post amendments. I'm happy with the outcome. Seeing as I could give shit if I ever see Conor fight again.

Chandler vs McGregor had more story imo. I know that might not be what hardcores want to see.. but if Chandler won Conor would get his ass kicked again, if Conor won it would be a triumphant return. Both fans or haters could win big. Also we all wonder how that leg will show up

If we're talking about pure competitiveness thus fight is probably better. Conor's performances are really interesting at this point in his life and I really really feel for Mike. At the end of the day I'm upset with Conor for dicking us around too much. I'm not 100% he's injured. I can give him the benefit of the doubt but he's been an ass over the last few years and this fight just keeps getting moved. How much patience should we really have?

They are both very exciting.

But Conor and Chandler are both more exciting in my opinion

Anybody else that feel the same way? :)

Poatan vs Jiri 2 is a way more interesting and hyped fight 👍

I say we actually won here.

GQBbwqKXkAAkxn2.jpg:large
Yes, the fans win. Conor/Chandler is not a real fight. Two guys not really competing anymore. It would've been a later version of Conor/Cowboy with the main difference Chandler would show up for the paycheck and to give a good show. Cowboy just showed up for the money,

Yep, Washedgregor isn't the great fighter or entertainer they want you to think he is. I'll say the Conor-Poirier trilogy was rightfully a big deal but the leg break and years of drinking/drugs made him a completely different fighter. Not to mention the deterioration of his wit and mic skills

Back