Crime AfD politician almost killed by Antifa thugs in Bremen

Frank Magnitz, who is also the AfD’s Bremen chairman, was seriously injured by three masked men who knocked him out with a piece of wood and kicked him in the head as he lay on the ground, the AfD’s branch in the city said in a statement on Facebook. A passing construction worker stepped in to end the attack, the party said....

Police now say this is not true after sighting of video footage. The result may be the same, but there was no weapon involved, and no kicking to the head, and no ground attack. Three suspects approached him from behind, one elbowed him in the neck, Magnitz fell to the ground.

Accordingly, the investigation now is "just" for assault, not attempted homicide.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...-ueber-den-gewaltsamen-angriff-a-1247092.html

The problem is that the right-wingers are pussies and are afraid to get violent (in Western -Europe). Also the right is more closely watched by the government. So there will be no payback. Unfortunately.

The only means of winning, nowadays, is through the path of non-violence.

Our societies are very gynocentric and violence is largely frowned upon. The masses will come to the side of those who abstain from violence. They have been indoctrinated to shy away from physical confrontation, and to fear it above all.

The only obstacle for the right-wing, have been the few nutjobs who have committed violent attacks, the Neo-Nazis and other fools. These sorts of setbacks have kept the right from dominating politics, because there is still the irrational fear that modern "nationalism" will bring back WW2-era militarism, even if that was a completely different era under completely different circumstances, men who were raised in trenches rather than in front of their computers.

The "far-right" can still be used by a boogeyman by the left, due to Nazism, even if the far-left itself was the real boogeyman throughout the Cold War, harbouring delusions of violent political takeovers, funded by Soviets, committing themselves to acts of terrorism.

The "right" must stand as the party of stability and order, and the left will expose itself as the party of instability and chaos. Not that the "right" can allow itself to be completely emasculated, of course, as "keeping order" will inevitably require violence of some sort, particularly when taking down maniacs such as these. But on the whole, the "right" will require discipline to not respond disproportionately to these sorts of provocations.

To young men this does not sound too enticing, for sure, as they prefer action over inaction, but this is about winning, not about making yourself feel good. The Nazi LARPers surely make themselves "feel good", but they will not achieve anything but scorn.

I just got called a latte drinking sissy.

I got called an anarchist by some passerby the other day who also said that he pays more taxes than all of us put together. (I was at a rally for Wet'suwet'en)

I told him it was the nicest thing anyone had said to me all day.

Also, I guarantee that myself or my wife alone pay more taxes than him.

The only means of winning, nowadays, is through the path of non-violence.

Both non-violence and violence may or may bot work. The difference is that there will be many more victims of lets say islamic terrorism before the non-violent way will even start to show results. The right already won the cultural/political argument like back in 2012... Look at Germany for example, antifa making Hamburg burn, 1000 women raped and many terrorists acts later, and still almost nothing. Ironically the peaceful way seems to bring more casualties it seems.

Our societies are very gynocentric and violence is largely frowned upon. The masses will come to the side of those who abstain from violence. They have been indoctrinated to shy away from physical confrontation, and to fear it above all.

I do not think this is the case its all depends on the narrative and how the media will spin it. As an example Antifa getting their asses kicked is highly liked by the masses.

The only obstacle for the right-wing, have been the few nutjobs who have committed violent attacks, the Neo-Nazis and other fools. These sorts of setbacks have kept the right from dominating politics, because there is still the irrational fear that modern "nationalism" will bring back WW2-era militarism, even if that was a completely different era under completely different circumstances, men who were raised in trenches rather than in front of their computers.

No this is not the only obstacle, the "right" is not as coherent as left, it has lost the cultural battle unless you count the memes. News media and video games, movies, music, corporations, they are all mostly on the left. Masses do not have access to right-wing ideas except internet and even then they may stumble on some edgy alt-righter that will turn them off.
Lastly the right does not really have power, even in US with Trump, the dude still cannot build his fucking wall <45> I do not think that right understand power the way left does. For the left it is all about power, while the right still tries btfo the left with facts and logic.

The "far-right" can still be used by a boogeyman by the left, due to Nazism, even if the far-left itself was the real boogeyman throughout the Cold War, harbouring delusions of violent political takeovers, funded by Soviets, committing themselves to acts of terrorism.

Yeah agree. The marginal Nazi part on the right is really bad for the shift as a whole.

The "right" must stand as the party of stability and order, and the left will expose itself as the party of instability and chaos. Not that the "right" can allow itself to be completely emasculated, of course, as "keeping order" will inevitably require violence of some sort, particularly when taking down maniacs such as these. But on the whole, the "right" will require discipline to not respond disproportionately to these sorts of provocations.

well that is what am saying, as of now right is emasculated, the left usually gets away with this sort of things, and they will probably get away this time too, specially since it happened in Germany.

To young men this does not sound too enticing, for sure, as they prefer action over inaction, but this is about winning, not about making yourself feel good. The Nazi LARPers surely make themselves "feel good", but they will not achieve anything but scorn.

Well even the Nazis are very passive. They too prefer forums and edgy memes.

It's always Antifa, isn't it?

Or could it be that since magnitz tried to:

-disband the youth organisation of the AfD for being too violent,radical and also being watched/surveilled by the German equivalent of the FBI,
-Fired the leader of the youth organizations about 2 weeks ago and tried to kick him out of the party

the violent radicals whose Leader has been fired, betrayed by his own party struck back?

Makes a lot more sense since all of this has happened since the middle of last December. But saying that Antifa did it without anything more than "Yeah, they don't like guys like that" is just bullshit.

Also, the whole "Antifa did it!" Reminds me of the whole "Hacker known as 4chan thing".

TL;Dr
Dude pissed of people in his party who are known to be radical and very violent. And by known I mean the government said openly that they are keeping an eye on them because of their actions.

Don't want to say he had it coming but if you piss off violent thugs, don't be surprised if they get violent. I hate his political points but I hope he will recover without any permanent damage.

If you can read/speak German or want to give Google translate a shot:
http://www.taz.de/!5557366/?goMobile=1544832000000

Back