Crime AfD politician almost killed by Antifa thugs in Bremen

It seems the polarization between the left and the right is also a global phenomenon. It's taking a turn for the worst and in Europe now as well. Angela Merkel's foolish decision to allow a million undocumented migrants into the country has created a backlash. As a result clearly the right have a louder voice.

The radical left are dangerous and extremely violent. They are far more dangerous than the far-right and are fascist.

BBC News - German far-right MP Frank Magnitz badly hurt in Bremen attack
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46792556

Stoking the fire for far right nationalism in Germany.......what can possibly go wrong?

The German govt actually funds a lot of "cultural projects" that are strongly aligned with Antifa.
Left wing german newspapers like "TAZ","Spiegel","Frankfurter Rundschau", "Süddeutsche" etc. have been blabbering the same shit as them.
The big german unions have also marched with them.

Green Party is one of the worst offenders.
Gr%C3%BCne-Jugend-%C3%B6zdemir-Eckardt-Bild-online.jpg

Stoking the fire for far right nationalism in Germany.......what can possibly go wrong?

Nothing. Its a legitimate party in a democracy. An innocent person got attacked. Attacking politicians is rare and opens a can of worms. Payback will be a bitch.

I hope there is retaliation. Leftists are pussies.

Because there is no "right" there is only "far right", and nationalism is wrong. Congrats, you are a leftist.

The German govt actually funds a lot of "cultural projects" that are strongly aligned with Antifa.
Left wing german newspapers like "TAZ","Spiegel","Frankfurter Rundschau", "Süddeutsche" etc. have been blabbering the same shit as them.
The big german unions have also marched with them.

Green Party is one of the worst offenders.
Gr%C3%BCne-Jugend-%C3%B6zdemir-Eckardt-Bild-online.jpg

Do you have a source suggesting Merkel is funding antifa, rather than 8 degrees of vaguery?

Bremen in need of some of that Chicago way. They send one of yours to the hospital...

Because there is no "right" there is only "far right", and nationalism is wrong. Congrats, you are a leftist.

“Congrats, your are a leftist” this has been the worst thing ever said to me on this forum ever, ouch

Still have my fingers crossed that both sides take it to the streets and leave the rest of us alone

Nothing. Its a legitimate party in a democracy. An innocent person got attacked. Attacking politicians is rare and opens a can of worms. Payback will be a bitch.

Ha i’m implying that payback seems likely. Are you German?

Burn the Reichstag , that's the traditional response to this sort of thing .

I hope there is retaliation. Leftists are pussies.

The problem is that the right-wingers are pussies and are afraid to get violent (in Western -Europe). Also the right is more closely watched by the government. So there will be no payback. Unfortunately.

“Congrats, your are a leftist” this has been the worst thing ever said to me on this forum ever, ouch
I got called a "world-class cuck" the other day!

It hurt so bad!!!

Back