AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, people are going to shit on Luchasaurus because he is Luchasaurus, but honestly, the first thing you learn in any judo (and I assume pro wrestling) class is how to break fall, and the first thing you learn about breaking falls is to no stick your fucking arms out.

Luchasaurus landed his ass six inches off the center of the table, it's not like he threw him into the first row.

I think this is mostly on Fenix.

Fenix has spent years taking some of the craziest bumps imaginable. Clearly something was off if after all of these years of crazy ass bumps, this one was the time he decided to brace himself.

That ending with the camera panning to everyone was awkward and super lame. Santana and Ortiz looked like they wanted to be somewhere else and Jericho legitimately looked like he didn't know he was going to be filmed. So rushed and unorganized.
Because it was an audible, dude.

Bully went on another angry, childish rant on Busted Open yesterday about how Enzo should be the biggest wrestler in the world and WWE and everyone else that let him go is fucking stupid for doing it, as he get's real HEAT!!! He also said that there's no such thing as workrate. Workrate means nothing and actually isn't even a real thing, it's fiction in his mind.

You don't put arms out when you back break fall?
You don't put it under you! You slap the mat maybe, but the main thing is to tuck your chin and NOT try to brace yourself with your arms.

Fenix has spent years taking some of the craziest bumps imaginable. Clearly something was off if after all of these years of crazy ass bump, this one was the time he decided to brace himself.
Even monkeys fall out of trees.

Also, wasn't Fenix just out with another injury not too long ago?

At some point, when you play enough stupid games, you win some stupid prizes.

So to recap the belts right now.....Jade can't wrestle yet, and why would any one compete for that belt vs the one that Britt has? Cody is going to Cody, which is whatever. Hangman has been kind of "meh" so far. Jurassic Express was not ready for a title run yet.

Gonna be a rough couple of months....

You don't put it under you! You slap the mat maybe, but the main thing is to tuck your chin and NOT try to brace yours

Yeah I was taught to slap the mat, tuck chin. The problem here was he was so used to training the right way it back fired when doing it on a table to floor. Unfortunate.

Agreed, he easily can be a top heel with an english mouthpiece.
It would be interesting if they paired him and Andrade up for a while now. I know that whole thing ran its course as it was, but with PAC and Ray out make it seem like its his only option. Then once PAC and Ray come back you could have a feud between the teams.

Bully went on another angry, childish rant on Busted Open yesterday about how Enzo should be the biggest wrestler in the world and WWE and everyone else that let him go is fucking stupid for doing it, as he get's real HEAT!!! He also said that there's no such thing as workrate. Workrate means nothing and actually isn't even a real thing, it's fiction in his mind.
Good.

You don't put it under you! You slap the mat maybe, but the main thing is to tuck your chin and NOT try to brace yourself with your arms.

Even monkeys fall out of trees.

Also, wasn't Fenix just out with another injury not too long ago?

At some point, when you play enough stupid games, you win some stupid prizes.

I know right, let's blame him for someone else throwing him the wrong way from 8 feet in the air.

Update from Rampage tapings
Looks like Jake Atlas is legit injured too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back