AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clinch

We want no war here, but that empire won't listen!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

kiera-hogan.gif

5a3de2e0d7253245882e528d99e253897c751976.jpg

426a559c994656bdfa7810a7f7782fd1e397cf9c.jpg

willow-nightingale-aew.gif

r0uvk85l-jpg.879723

maki-itoh-tjpw.gif

You got a black belt well I'm a black bish!!

Which oddly enough I'm almost positive Lambert said he had a brown belt less than 5 minutes before Brandi let out that zinger.

Lambert was by far and away the best thing on Dynamite last night. He actually almost did the impossible and made Brandi a face.

"Watch and Learn as Brandi puts Dan Lambert in His Place"

Insufferable shlock.

Brandi "Stephanie McMahon" Rhodes

@guests, put that in your write ups.

While I enjoyed the show this week, it was largely ehhhhhhhhhhhhh... So many multi-man clusterfucks. Seemed like a show of old that was just thrown together to kill time. Some good stuff, but not a lot.

10 man was what it was. I loathe Matt Hardy. How long is left on his god dang contract?

First trios match was fine. S/O should be featured so much more. They can wrestle, talk and have an air of legitimacy about them that few others have.

MJF cut a damn good promo.

WARDLOW SMASH!!!

More Bucks/Elite/whatever drama. No.

Lambert/Brandi was quite entertaining. Brandi bringing that Jerry Springer guest energy. Swear that she was getting Lambert cheered for a bit, but she turned it around. Cornette will be thrilled that he got a name drop on the show I assume.

Jade vs TR was fine. Really wanted TR to win though. TR and Ruby is a better fit for a final. I have no idea who the masked lady is.

Punk cut a good promo. A sportsball reference at the end that I'm sure was a zinger judging by the crowd reaction. It seems that they're cooling off the Punk/MJF feud. Hope they are not moving in a different direction.

Starks cut a good promo. Should do more of these.

Hope they give Shida/Deeb 4 a stip.

Pillman Jr cut a decent promo. A lot of yelling. I hope the new version of himself involves losing that jacket.

The Acclaimed cut a good promo.

Main event was fine. Difficult to keep track in these matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back