AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambert was by far and away the best thing on Dynamite last night. He actually almost did the impossible and made Brandi a face.
If there was a faction made up of Prime; Hulkster, Rock, Stone Cold, Rock n Roll Express, Goldberg and Ultimate Warrior and they announced Brandi would be their manager, she would still not be a face.

Last edited:
Also Jade ain’t ready brother.
They could have saved her by having Smart Mark interfering and costing her the match. Let Ruby and Rosa put on a banger.
Still keep Jade strong.
Gets rid of Smart Mark and make Jade cut her own promos. It makes it sink or swim for her. She has the look but missing something. Time to figure out if she will ever get it.

Also Jade ain’t ready brother.
They could have saved her by having Smart Mark interfering and costing her the match. Let Ruby and Rosa put on a banger.
Still keep Jade strong.
Gets rid of Smart Mark and make Jade cut her own promos. It makes it sink or swim for her. She has the look but missing something. Time to figure out if she will ever get it.
She can’t cut a promo to save her life and can’t cut it in the ring

She can’t cut a promo to save her life and can’t cut it in the ring
Hence the sink or swim.
As my Pop Pop always said its time to shit or get off the pot. Well Jade needs to figure it out or its time for AEW to move on.
Put her on her own and if it does not work then do not re-sign her.
She has a great look, but you need more than that to succeed in wrestling in the 2020's. 1990's and prior, you could have made her a star but she needs to be thrown to the fire, to see if she can succeed or time to cut bait. You cant both suck in the ring and on the mic.

I thought her segment was called the waiting room
They are going to TBS. So Britt has started talking about "That Britt Show"

And Jade likes to call herself That Bitch. So she is doing That Bitch Show.

Ignore the fact that the show is named Dynamite, and the network is TBS.

I can't decide how I feel about ReDRagon's AEW theme.

I thought it was cool in the ring last night, but listening to it on its own, it sounds like a Danzig knock off... which, in itself, could be terrible or great.

I am already tired of hearing "That Britt show" and "That Bitch show", and the haven't even debuted on TBS yet!
Bitches have got to stop saying bitch.

Either pony up and drop the hard C on national TV, or else, be a lady (like Abadon).

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

kiera-hogan.gif

5a3de2e0d7253245882e528d99e253897c751976.jpg

426a559c994656bdfa7810a7f7782fd1e397cf9c.jpg

willow-nightingale-aew.gif

r0uvk85l-jpg.879723

maki-itoh-tjpw.gif

Sky Blue is a little Alexa Bliss- type minx.

She's definitely going to have a sex tape, methinks.

skye-blue-aew.gif

I can't decide how I feel about ReDRagon's AEW theme.

I thought it was cool in the ring last night, but listening to it on its own, it sounds like a Danzig knock off... which, in itself, could be terrible or great.

That was their theme for years before they went to NXT. Glad they brought it back when Bobby Fish showed up in AEW a couple months ago.

That was their theme for years before they went to NXT. Glad they brought it back when Bobby Fish showed up in AEW a couple months ago.
Oh, I didn't know that was an actual song. Sounds 100% like a pro-wrestling theme. Not in a bad way.

I wish that Tay Conti, Anna Jay, and Penelope Ford were booked in anything except a street fight...
Since Tony's such a mark for the 90's, he should quit being a pussy and do the right thing, bring back the bra and panties match.

Since Tony's such a mark for the 90's, he should quit being a pussy and do the right thing, bring back the bra and panties match.
Lingerie submission match ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back