AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. Tony was hot she had to bring race into it and completely buried her. Maybe he could have put it more subtly, but honestly this is the reaction this pussified, victimized, entitled generation needs.
<3>

I get it. Tony was hot she had to bring race into it and completely buried her. Maybe he could have put it more subtly, but honestly this is the reaction this pussified, victimized, entitled generation needs.
<3>

I just started reading about all this stuff and I honestly don't see what was so wrong about what Khan said. Big Swole fucking sucks.

*Scott Hall voice*

So let me get this straight. Tony Khan let her contract run out and now she's saying she left?

<EdgyBrah>

The original story was that they mutually agreed not to renew her contract. She didnt want to renew because of her health issues and I guess Tony didnt want to renew.

She had barely wrestled at all in 2021 because of illness. WWE would have just cut her.

I just started reading about all this stuff and I honestly don't see what was so wrong about what Khan said. Big Swole fucking sucks.
A lot of the narrative I've seen on Twitter is two things. She's a black woman so her experience can't be invalidated, and that he should have been more professional about it

I agree, but Tony just comes off as defensive and whiny. Not to mention that he has praised her in the past, but now that she is talking shit, he is saying she sucks (which she does)

I think she looks way worse than Tony does, but you know how Twitter be

A lot of the narrative I've seen on Twitter is two things. She's a black woman so her experience can't be invalidated, and that he should have been more professional about it

I'm just gonna shoot with you, Azazel. I'm not in the least bit surprised Big Swole is pulling the race card.

Ok, just caught up.

So Swole called out AEW for a lack of diversity. Considering the owner is not white, and they have various staff that arent white, their chief brand officer is a black female, and hell Jade Cargill who is 100% black is now in the final of the TBS tournament, it seems a bit of a strange claim.

And Tony just responds to it which I think is his right to do.

When all said and done, Swole didnt get a push because a) she wasnt good enough, hell, that pre-taped fight with Baker in the surgery was terrible and on the whole she was poor and b) she was unable to wrestler for large periods because she was ill. Seems to me her lack of push has fuck all to do with her being black.

Especially when you look at Jade Cargill who is completely lacking experience but is now wrestling for the second womens title. (and she is arguably now a bettter wrestler than swole despite swole having a headstart)

Oh good, now Sting can single handedly beat the Acclaimed, while people defend it by saying the live audience popped.

lol people are now pulling up a Tweet from 2 months ago from Swole throwing shade at AEW for pushing Jade instead of her and Jade is retweeting it too <Lmaoo>

Seems like not a lot of people on AEW's roster outside of Lio Rush are showing Swole support.

Andrade is gonna job to Sting and Darby ain't he....

fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back