AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Swole- gate goes.

Frankly, I find her criticisms of AEW lacking structure, organization, and creative direction to be much more plausible and relevant than "lack of diversity."

I have no problem with TK coming back and spitting fire on her..... except...... that he still wants to do all the SJW virtue signaling stuff.

Can't have your cake and eat it to.

the way Allie's lower back folded over that chair on that suplex

<6>

I really do not enjoy matches like this.

I mean, the first fucking spot was someone getting hit with brass knuckles, and it is not sold at all.

As far as Swole- gate goes.

Frankly, I find her criticisms of AEW lacking structure, organization, and creative direction to be much more plausible and relevant than "lack of diversity."

I have no problem with TK coming back and spitting fire on her..... except...... that he still wants to do all the SJW virtue signaling stuff.

Can't have your cake and eat it to.

Thing is, If im Tony, accuse me of being disorganised, I'm ok with that, accuse me of lacking direction sometimes, ok.

But she basically called his company racist, which doesnt hold up to scrutiny

She's definitely pissed that Jade got the push she thought she deserved

But how can you be pissed off a black woman is going to win the TBS title and then call out the company for not supporting black athletes.?

FH_FWEoVUAAMoCn

You know what would have made this match more important?

If women tag teams had a goal. Tay and Anna won. Great.... now what?

Wow. That was a fucking crazy match. A lot of the impact is probably shock value because we haven't seen women do that kind of stuff before.

But those four ladies also put on a hell of a match. I have a feeling that we will see more women's "hardcore" matches now, but most won't live up to that.

Last edited:
This is literally the first time she has looked anything other than god awful.

Yeh, in ring she is poor. She is usually a step behind her opponent and is just really slow.

This suited her much better, worked spots with the camera off her when doing nothing.

Wow. That was a fucking crazy match. A lot of the impact is probably shock value because we haven't seen women do that kind of stuff before.

But those four ladies also put on a hell of a match. I have a feeling that we will see more women's "hardcore" matches now, but most won't live up to that first one.
Did you not see Britt Baker vs. Thunder Rosa?

That was their first major hardcore women's match, it is the whole reason Britt is champ.

"Time for the main event!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back