AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or everything tonight seemed off? They had two moments that should’ve a big time feel and it was just meh. Also a debut show in a new network should’ve been a banger.

I honestly don’t see them gaining viewers because this isn’t can’t miss TV. It’s like they took all the momentum they had with their new signees and did absolutely nothing with it.

Lucha Bros. vs. Dragon Lee and Dralistico in AAA next month is ruined by that dipshit Luchasaurus now too.

Luchasaurus ruins everything!

BouncyCarefulDormouse-max-1mb.gif
Dude, this guys are some freaks and geeks. I am borderline sports entertained.

Cody sucks, though.

Watching live I thought it was Fenix shoulder that snapped. Seems like they switched the ending because the announcer flubbed their names.

Yeah, if you look at Pentas' reaction after the pin, he was like "WTF?!?!"

Feels like Lucha Bros were supposed to retain and they were gonna do a lights black out and have House of Black beat them down, but the audible was called.

No way Jungleboy winning with a rollup and just having a bunch of tag teams walk on the stage was the planned ending.

It's annoying because the clip on Twitter cuts before the impact but judging from that it looks like Fenix actually did land in the middle of the table, he was just flailing his arms about

Fenix looked like he planted his arm to break his fall because that idiot Luchasaurus didn't plant him right with that chokeslam and he was over rotating.
It was both their faults. Luchasaurus should have put him down square, but Fenix should't have been sticking his arm out under him either.

There was some serious fuckery tonight. 1. Jade has zero business trying to hit that move off the top rope. Looked like shit. 2. Nice job Pillman, you are on TV and you fuck up. 3. For some reason they called off whatever debut was going to be tonight. Black called it out on his social media and nothing came from it. The lights went out for no reason during the final, which was probably the lighting crew not getting the memo on the chage. I'm wondering if they weren't messed up on time and pulled it because of that. I think the original finish was "Black and Partner interfere costing Lucha Bros the championships." Instead they rush the table spot.

Also because they were coming down at an angle Fenix landed in the middle but the force made him slip a bit

RIP Mexi KING

<DCrying>

Luchasaurus had zero control and dropped him long way instead of through the middle. Fenix probably tried to brace himself because he didn't know where his head was gonna land.

There was some serious fuckery tonight. 1. Jade has zero business trying to hit that move off the top rope. Looked like shit. 2. Nice job Pillman, you are on TV and you fuck up. 3. For some reason they called off whatever debut was going to be tonight. Black called it out on his social media and nothing came from it. The lights went out for no reason during the final, which was probably the lighting crew not getting the memo on the chage. I'm wondering if they weren't messed up on time and pulled it because of that. I think the original finish was "Black and Partner interfere costing Lucha Bros the championships." Instead they rush the table spot.
I think they were off on time then decided to nix whatever surprise they had planned.

IDK, it wasn't a great placement, but if you don't put your arm out to brace it would have probably been ok.
table.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back