Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

latest

Used to be a real mobster

365474771d20c25526bf31593646e0fc.jpg

When feared crime boss Mickey Cohen's top muscle, Johnny Stompanato, was dating Lana Turner, he got so jealous of the former bodybuilder and karate black belt that he flew to the UK, pulled a gun on the future James Bond... and promptly was disarmed and had his ass handed to him.

He is. A guy I know met him at the Friars Club and whooped his ass at pool and he said Russel was a real man but he wasn't gonna let him win. Dude I know is a retired NYPD Detective and grew up in Ozone Park and tough as nails but he liked Russel a lot.
I've met him a few times and thought he was a bit of a dick TBH.
Definitely a tough guy, just a bit arrogant and slobbish

Danny Tejo is 5'5"...

An ugly face and tattoos doesn't make him a badass in real life.

You are not helping your credibility If you can't even spell his simple last name right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Trejo

"Throughout the 1960s, Trejo was in and out of jail and prison in California; Trejo has suggested that his physical appearance contributed to his constantly getting into trouble.[9] There are conflicting accounts of his prison chronology. By one account, his final term in custody ended in 1972;[4] by another account, he did time in a juvenile offenders' camp and six California prisons between 1959 and 1969.[10][11] He recalled that his last prison term was five years. While serving in San Quentin Prison, he became a champion boxer in that prison's lightweight and welterweight divisions."

he can also give you aids and hep C in a street fight extra element of danger there from Carlos.
Lmao dang homey you made me spit my soda out reading that. Even called him by his birth name too. Nobody will fuk with sweaty sheen or else he would legit give them da aidz

Yeah I vote for Christopher Lee.

Wanted to mention this guy. Was a combat engineer during world war 2, essentially tasked with defusing land mines.
VZRGBYBKPVAKXA6XJ5NFIF5FJA.jpg

I think Danny Tejo seem like he be another one. He comes off as a funny guy but will check you at any second you get out of line...?

I agree with you re Trejo seeming like the type of guy to not be messed with and yet he is a real manlet at not even 5'5" tall. He may in fact be the true King of the Manlets.

Also, Burt Young was a pro boxer and a marine.

His service photo is framed in the background at his house in Rocky.

Charles Bronson received a purple heart in WWII. He was jacked AF at a time when few men were, especially for an older man. He was the 11th of 15 children born to poor Lithuanians in coal country. He started working the coal mines at an early age, volunteering to do the most dangerous jobs because they paid more. He ended up getting busted for assault and robbery. He bluntly told David McCallum to his face that he was going to marry his wife Jill Ireland, and then went on to do so only two years later. One time in Rome, a robber pushed a gun into his side and demanded money. Bronson told him "YOU give ME money!" and the robber fucked off.
It's kinda hard not to read that in Bronson's voice.

Except that it takes about four days. I don't think Bronson has ever said more than five words at a single time. Just enough for "forget it, he's dead" plus one extra just in case he needs to add a racial epithet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back