Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

The Salamanca cousins off Breaking/Bad/Better Call Saul look like dudes I don't want to fuck with.

Well, who is toughest is one thing. But who is bad ass? Clint Eastwood has to be number one.

I would not say shit to that guy even at 70 years old.

You just snap his liver spotted hands and then break his new hip

Charles Bronson received a purple heart in WWII. He was jacked AF at a time when few men were, especially for an older man. He was the 11th of 15 children born to poor Lithuanians in coal country. He started working the coal mines at an early age, volunteering to do the most dangerous jobs because they paid more. He ended up getting busted for assault and robbery. He bluntly told David McCallum to his face that he was going to marry his wife Jill Ireland, and then went on to do so only two years later. One time in Rome, a robber pushed a gun into his side and demanded money. Bronson told him "YOU give ME money!" and the robber fucked off.

He is dead now but Jack Palance, he too used to be a boxer.
4983_jack_palance.jpg

[yt]

Samuel L. Jackson.

He said this and I quote..

"I was talking to a top-level movie producer and he said "What do you want me to know about you?" I said.. "I'm a N*****. The producer said "What does that mean?" SLJ said "What that means is if you disrespect me or talk down to me, I'll come across this desk and you WILL regret it."

Oh, and Michael Jai White. He's a legit black belt in SEVEN different styles.
That's crazy.

"He is an accomplished martial artist, holding black belts in seven different styles: Shōtōkan, Taekwondo, Kobudō, Gōjū-ryū (for which he studied under Master Eddie Morales where he learned to sharpen his gōjū karate technique), Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin,[2][3] with a specific focus in Kyokushin (although his style incorporates aspects of many different martial arts forms).[4] White started training in the martial arts at the age of seven in Jujutsu and then shōtōkan moving to other styles later.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jai_White

Terry Crews is a super nice guy in real life, but he would crush most people if he got mad, if he even can get mad.

Chris Pratt was a state placer in HS wrestling at a pretty well respected program (Lake Stevens, WA). He's big in the wrestling community as far as attending fundraisers and doing promo videos and stuff. He did a recent interview where he said that his experiences in the sport have helped with his reputation of being a guy who will quickly drop lbs. for a role. He said that he'll get asked to drop 10-15 lbs for a role and he'll reply, "do you mean by tomorrow?"

Chris vs Randy.

Secondly Camron Diaz is bad ass IIRC she broke her nose while surfing said fuck it and kept surfing and still (?) has not gotten a nose job to fix it.

Most bad ass of all times is of course Audie Murphy I challenge anybody to say I am wrong,
I am amazed that Americans does not know this... WTF!?!

"Audie Leon Murphy (20 June 1925 – 28 May 1971) was one of the most decorated American combat soldiers of World War II. He received every military combat award for valor available from the U.S. Army, as well as French and Belgian awards for heroism. Murphy received the Medal of Honor for valor that he demonstrated at the age of 19 for single-handedly holding off an entire company of German soldiers for an hour at the Colmar Pocket in France in January 1945, then leading a successful counterattack while wounded and out of ammunition."

And yes... he was an actor
Throughout an acting career spanning from 1948 to 1969, Murphy made more than 40 feature films and one television series.[ALM 5] When actor and producer James Cagney saw the 16 July 1945 issue of Life magazine depicting Murphy as the "most decorated soldier",[86] he brought him to Hollywood.

mario lopez was a wrestler has trained at wild card for years and does bjj.
lopez02-500x375.jpg

article-2612346-1D5180B700000578-51_634x632.jpg

265.jpg
Lol, I guess my wrestling coach beat him in high school... but the funny thing is he went to a local tournament when Inwas in high school. Our mat maid was an actual skeezer - like rep halfway into 9th grade. She went up to him and got his autograph on her shoe. And he was with some girl, so she got the girl's autograph as a joke.

So she runs down the steps towards our section and says, "Look I got hi-"
And tripped and turned and fell. She thumped the floor and people in that section popped up, but didn't know where it came from. Then she started laughing, and I think it turned into crying.

Mel Gibson?

Didn't he like had a fight with a ragby team because audition for Mad Max? Dude is insane, looks strong and I think had his fair share of street fights.

Lol, I guess my wrestling coach beat him in high school... but the funny thing is he went to a local tournament when Inwas in high school. Our mat maid was an actual skeezer - like rep halfway into 9th grade. She went up to him and got his autograph on her shoe. And he was with some girl, so she got the girl's autograph as a joke.

So she runs down the steps towards our section and says, "Look I got hi-"
And tripped and turned and fell. She thumped the floor and people in that section popped up, but didn't know where it came from. Then she started laughing, and I think it turned into crying.
that story had an un expected ending.

Vinnie Jones for sure
CheerfulDelectableBeaver-size_restricted.gif
its an act with Jones, already a post about the Turkish lad from football factory kicking his arse, and I know of a fella who merely threatened to get violent with him and he shit himself.

this gentle looking old grandfather, who came into acting late, would be my suggestion.

cUKVO8D.jpg

Back