Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

giphy.gif

I have read stories about him being the Alpha Dog of his pack. He buys his Bros alot of shit but they have to do what he wants and shit. Like he bought them all quads so they would go on a ride with him in the desert. That is a boss move
That's straight out of American Dad:
upload_2018-8-31_23-57-15.jpeg

He is. A guy I know met him at the Friars Club and whooped his ass at pool and he said Russel was a real man but he wasn't gonna let him win. Dude I know is a retired NYPD Detective and grew up in Ozone Park and tough as nails but he liked Russel a lot.

Tony Danza and Tony Burton were pro boxers.

Shia LaBuff.

Ya he is I saw a episode where they pranked him with a tough guy act in the parking lot but it didn’t work because he didn’t back down .i tried to find it on YouTube but I don’t know how to link a video

Ya he is I saw a episode where they pranked him with a tough guy act in the parking lot but it didn’t work because he didn’t back down .i tried to find it on YouTube but I don’t know how to link a video

What’s the title of the vid dawg

Chris Pratt was a state placer in HS wrestling at a pretty well respected program (Lake Stevens, WA). He's big in the wrestling community as far as attending fundraisers and doing promo videos and stuff. He did a recent interview where he said that his experiences in the sport have helped with his reputation of being a guy who will quickly drop lbs. for a role. He said that he'll get asked to drop 10-15 lbs for a role and he'll reply, "do you mean by tomorrow?"

I’m sure it’s been said but

sly stallone

Charlie Sheen. Cross trained in multiple disciplines and then paid former SEALs to train him. No shit, he's not a man to be fucked with and he's crazy enough to cut loose over anything.

He did a recent interview where he said that his experiences in the sport have helped with his reputation of being a guy who will quickly drop lbs. for a role. He said that he'll get asked to drop 10-15 lbs for a role and he'll reply, "do you mean by tomorrow

giphy.gif

Charlie Sheen. Cross trained in multiple disciplines and then paid former SEALs to train him. No shit, he's not a man to be fucked with and he's crazy enough to cut loose over anything.
he can also give you aids and hep C in a street fight extra element of danger there from Carlos.

Alan Cumming

166841729.jpg

He was great in Eyes Wide Shut.

He is. A guy I know met him at the Friars Club and whooped his ass at pool and he said Russel was a real man but he wasn't gonna let him win. Dude I know is a retired NYPD Detective and grew up in Ozone Park and tough as nails but he liked Russel a lot.
I mistook friars for shiners for a second. Russell beating up shriners would be funnier
shriners-little-cars-1.jpg

Well, who is toughest is one thing. But who is bad ass? Clint Eastwood has to be number one.

I would not say shit to that guy even at 70 years old.

Back