Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

I'm going with a 57 year old actor who was on the Cosby show and now works at Trader Joes.

its an act with Jones, already a post about the Turkish lad from football factory kicking his arse, and I know of a fella who merely threatened to get violent with him and he shit himself.

this gentle looking old grandfather, who came into acting late, would be my suggestion.

cUKVO8D.jpg

That’s a bad man

He is. A guy I know met him at the Friars Club and whooped his ass at pool and he said Russel was a real man but he wasn't gonna let him win. Dude I know is a retired NYPD Detective and grew up in Ozone Park and tough as nails but he liked Russel a lot.
How does that prove that he is tough at all? Pointless story

Mickey Rourke was a professional boxer, I saw a few of his fights and wasn’t really impressed. However, Taking time off acting and training full time to be a pro boxer is pretty bad ass, and by all accounts from people like Mike Tyson (who he’s friends with) is that he’s a tough guy,
F25E41F7-B19D-40FA-843F-9EB4D46AFE3B.jpeg
In his leading role days

Harvey Keitel always seemed quite menacing. Like the mafia's go-to guy for torture.

Daniel day lewis whos famous for hisprep work ....trained so intensely for 'the boxer' the pros he trained with said hed do well if he took up the sport (barry mcguigan waa one)
Lived in the woods with the director for last of the mohicans with only period appropriate stuff to hunt and cook etc so thats badass as feck

Jackie chan obviously.....martial artist ,gymnast , and one tough fearless sob going by stunts and his injuries ....powering through many of them to film

Crazy tom cruise ...lotta the same stuff that appliesto chan applies to this lil fella too, plus hes been training in cqc gun work since collateral and it shows in the mi films , used actual sas guys to design his program for collateral

Doesn't mean he wasn't legitimately tough. It's just one scrap.

When i was a kid i saw him spar with the bodyguard of that bodybuilder chick he was dating.

van damne got clowned around the ring at will. I like some of the guys movies but i dont have much faith in him as a fighter. He literally looked CM Punk level bad.

Charles Bronson received a purple heart in WWII. He was jacked AF at a time when few men were, especially for an older man. He was the 11th of 15 children born to poor Lithuanians in coal country. He started working the coal mines at an early age, volunteering to do the most dangerous jobs because they paid more. He ended up getting busted for assault and robbery. He bluntly told David McCallum to his face that he was going to marry his wife Jill Ireland, and then went on to do so only two years later. One time in Rome, a robber pushed a gun into his side and demanded money. Bronson told him "YOU give ME money!" and the robber fucked off.

You can tell he knew how to fight for real from his scenes in Hard Times. No wussy ass shaky cam quick cuts required when Bronson was doing his thing.

And even though he was a legit WW2 veteran, he still looked so fit and able that he had to play a Korean War vet to be believable as Paul Kersey in Death Wish.

Last edited:
Jackie Chan. Fucker will jump off a building to land a missile kick and break half his bones on the landing.

Mickey Rourke was a professional boxer, I saw a few of his fights and wasn’t really impressed. However, Taking time off acting and training full time to be a pro boxer is pretty bad ass, and by all accounts from people like Mike Tyson (who he’s friends with) is that he’s a tough guy,
View attachment 430199
In his leading role days

Looks like he no problem getting women either.

Gene fucking Hackman. Ex Marine.

Last edited:
Wasn't Liam Neeson a boxer in his younger years?

Sherdog, you disappoint.

christopherlee.jpg

Well some here are names of peoples that peoples that were legit criminals/shady before be actors and got actors roles because of that... see Charles Bronson, Danny Trejo, Chuck Zito etc

Fun story iirc Gerard Depardieu was noticed by the first director during a street brawl lol

Btw

the-man-with-the-golden-gun-christopher-lee-1974_a-G-9918085-8363134.jpg
<- GOAT
clint-eastwood-cant-act.png

Raging_Bull_poster.jpg

liam-neeson.jpg

Back