Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

Bknn37eIgAAvSAj.png

John Cusack's been training with Benny for 2 decades.

Lloyd Dobler with 6 months training > Dave Menne.

In his early films they showed him kickboxing in the gym a lot, but never showed it again.

Lots of people have no idea Cusak has been training his whole damn life.

In his early films they showed him kickboxing in the gym a lot, but never showed it again.

Lots of people have no idea Cusak has been training his whole damn life.

You could tell in his fight with Benny in Grosse Point Blank he was pretty well-trained.

Emilio rivera... mayan leader marcus alvarez from SOA

Per Wikipedia:

Growing up, Rivera was known for his fighting abilities, and eventually earned the moniker "Lefty" referring to his ability to knock opponents unconscious with a single left handed punch.

Dude looks like a guy you don't wanna mess with anyway.

Ya he is I saw a episode where they pranked him with a tough guy act in the parking lot but it didn’t work because he didn’t back down .i tried to find it on YouTube but I don’t know how to link a video

I think Shia is more crazy than tough imo. But there is something to be said for that in a fight.

Jason Statham always seemed like a badass.

mario lopez was a wrestler has trained at wild card for years and does bjj.
lopez02-500x375.jpg

article-2612346-1D5180B700000578-51_634x632.jpg

265.jpg
He also doesn’t age. The original saved by the bell run was like 30 years ago and he could pass for 35.

if you're going to doubt someones toughness, I think there are a lot of other fake hollywood tough guys that you can assume is a sissy before the Rock.
oh im not saying there aren't. I just think the Rock's "toughness" overrated. the dude just lifts weights

Jason Statham always seemed like a badass.
He was a street peddler and thug before becoming famous.

That’s why his street peddling scene In lock stock is so good, it’s what he was doing when he got noticed

Back